rooster59

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

12 hours ago, SheungWan said:

Do not for one moment accept the crocodile tears of anybody, anybody who will not under any circumstances use the words 'Islamic Terrorism'  to name that which is and at the same time try a little sideways kick into the long grass with their first priority here which is to associate that terrorism with an equivalence on the Western states. The truth is that some hard left-wing organisations have rubbed shoulders with these guys in their efforts to fight 'imperialism' and here is a key concept take sides. Taking sides is a key element of hard-left groups and no amount of tear-jerking should throw us off the scent. The whole phrase of the hard left-wing taking sides phraseology is 'unconditional, but not uncritical support for (name the organisation). The critical bit is the criticism of individual acts but the unconditional bit here is the refusal to condemn Islamic Terrorism. This is what happens when the hard left descends into its own madness of cult logic and there we have it right above here in a sample of all its glory.

How dare you accuse me of crocodile tears. Where's your expression of sympathy? Too busy trying to score political points?

>>The critical bit is the criticism of individual acts but the unconditional bit here is the refusal to condemn Islamic Terrorism. 
..learn to read. I wrote

"scumbug cowardly terrorists who murdered these innocents.
the warped evil cults such as ISIS and Al Qaeda
the fanatical sect of wahhabism practised by Saudi Arabia which inspired and possibly financed ISIS and Al Qaeda"

No doubt you would prefer me to tar all Muslims with your Islamophobic brush, which is of course your hidden agenda demonstrated in other posts on this forum. 

...seems to me:  you are the one refusing to condemn the West's financial support for the backers of Islamic terrorism...including your own government's.

You are the one who refuses to utter the words "Saudi Arabia" as the ultimate source of these terrorist attacks. But their petro$$ seem to have made you and the UK/US governments strangely mute.

7 minutes ago, stander said:

The Quran contains at least 109 verses that call Muslims to war with nonbelievers for the sake of Islamic rule.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/659913/two-in-three-British-Muslims-would-NOT-give-police-terror-tip-offs

From the Bible. Luke 19:27 "And as for these enemies of mine who didn't want me to be their king--bring them in and execute them right here in front of me.'"

From the Bible. Luke 19:27 "And as for these enemies of mine who didn't want me to be their king--bring them in and execute them right here in front of me.'"

Both book are nonsense and the irony of all this is that they believe In the same God.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, brewsterbudgen said:

And selectively quoting from either text when there are countless interpretations, is pointless.

Except the references to unicorns being real, That is something we can all agree on.

52 minutes ago, juice777 said:

Looks like the new York post has twisted that head line for there own narrative

What he says is if there is not action there will be more calls for interment.Not that he wants it (but I must admit I don't believe anything he says so who knows) here is the actual interview

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Nigel Farage doesn’t actually say he wants Muslim internment camps, he says that if they don’t do SOMETHING then people will want Muslim internment camps. 

Got to see PM May's speech last night, it was OK though a real "hit" for her would have been to say....

"Anyone been given permission to reside in the UK and found to be in any way connected to support Islamic terrorism whether by mouth, helping or via the Internet, will be fast tracked out of the UK, deported"...

I know it will have upset 7x7 but her stating the word Islam several times was...:thumbsup:...

14 minutes ago, dexterm said:

How dare you accuse me of crocodile tears. Where's your expression of sympathy? Too busy trying to score political points?

>>The critical bit is the criticism of individual acts but the unconditional bit here is the refusal to condemn Islamic Terrorism. 
..learn to read. I wrote

the fanatical sect of wahhabism practised by Saudi Arabia which inspired and possibly financed ISIS and Al Qaeda"

No doubt you would prefer me to tar all Muslims with your Islamophobic brush, which is of course your hidden agenda demonstrated in other posts on this forum. 

...seems to me:  you are the one refusing to condemn the West's financial support for the backers of Islamic terrorism...including your own government's.

You are the one who refuses to utter the words "Saudi Arabia" as the ultimate source of these terrorist attacks. But their petro$$ seem to have made you and the UK/US governments strangely mute.

Islamic terrorism is the correct word. Use it.

I am now a radical atheist

18 minutes ago, dexterm said:

..learn to read. I wrote

The reason why some on the Left (including Corbyn) cannot let the words Islamic Terrorism cross their lips (and it is an absolute red line for these guys) is that it would cross over to their support for Shiite Islamic Terrorism namely Hizbollah and Hamas, so when they condemn individual acts not only are they crocodile tears, the words slide out from only one side of the mouth. It is the simplest of litmus tests.

3 minutes ago, SheungWan said:

The reason why some on the Left (including Corbyn) cannot let the words Islamic Terrorism cross their lips (and it is an absolute red line for these guys) is that it would cross over to their support for Shiite Islamic Terrorism namely Hizbollah and Hamas, so when they condemn individual acts not only are they crocodile tears, the words slide out from only one side of the mouth. It is the simplest of litmus tests.

Saddened that the BBC are not reporting May verbatim. She correctly used the word Islamic. 

28 minutes ago, Peterw42 said:

Quran, Bible, Talmud....source of all evil in the world

13 minutes ago, surfinglife said:

"All thinking men are atheists," Ernest Hemingway famously wrote.

When I think of all the harm [the bible] has done, I despair of ever writing anything to equal it.
Oscar Wilde

Edited by Grouse

10 hours ago, aslimversgwm said:

The attackers in the 2  previous attacks were both British citizens and I have little doubt these latest lunatics will also be found to be British citizens so I fail to see how the travel ban  you advocate would help in any way.

The answer is to root out the people indoctrinating Muslims turning them into insane fanatics. 

You are correct to point out that they may be British Citizens but unfortunately you cannot just leave it there. If they are not Muslim immigrants, they will likely be the children of Muslim immigrants and those who wish to focus on stopping Muslim immigration will say that if one stops such immigration, this will lessen the risk of murderous incidents in the future. This is the point you need to address not the deflection that these guys are 'British' and therefore that's that.

8 minutes ago, surfinglife said:

The purest of deflections that they are all as bad as each other. There is a specific problem with Islamic Terrorism. Right here and right now. Playing games with equivalence is just another attempt to kick the specific issue into the long grass.

10 minutes ago, funandsuninbangkok said:

That idiot Trump!  His Muslim travel ban caused this. We should just be nicer and more encouraging to these people. We are all the same. Love, not war!

uh, sorry. Don't know what happened. Suddenly my soul was taken over by a whining liberal. 

Nuke em

Even allowing for the sarcasm, surely any response must involve a strategy for dealing with radicalisation; the solution ( or even progress) is not going to be found in travel bans, detentions or any Trump-inspired UKIP plans. Nor is it in hashtags, dimmed lights, mountains of flowers, ongoing denial. The softly-softly hasn't worked and neither will the punitive in the absence of a plan for dealing with the causes. At least Teresa May recognises that fact.

I recall Cassius Clay saying .You never see a Blackbird flying with a Sparrow,and You never see them fight. When he became Mohamed Alli to chicken out Millatry Service, his whole Persona changed. It must be just Shira Law that sends em daft, only know 2Families here , both Husband enjoy a Beer n go reluctantly to the House of God for Weddins n Funerals bit like 99 % of Geezers I know here.Now if they were all like that ,we wouldn't be commenting on this OP .[emoji485][emoji477]️

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

8 minutes ago, Ace of Pop said:

I recall Cassius Clay saying .You never see a Blackbird flying with a Sparrow,and You never see them fight. When he became Mohamed Alli to chicken out Millatry Service, his whole Persona changed. It must be just Shira Law that sends em daft, only know 2Families here , both Husband enjoy a Beer n go reluctantly to the House of God for Weddins n Funerals bit like 99 % of Geezers I know here.Now if they were all like that ,we wouldn't be commenting on this OP .emoji485.pngemoji477.png

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

Correct. In this day and age, religeous affiliation should be pragmatic/nominal.

58 minutes ago, brewsterbudgen said:

Islamist terrorism is more accurate.

I know what I wrote thank you

Islamic terrorism is exactly what I meant and what I mean. 

Way too too late in the day for subtle niceties.

8 hours ago, Watchful said:

Not sure who to believe here, because on the news they described the rifles used by the UK police as semi-automatic.  I hope the news report is incorrect! I sure hope they are issued automatic rifles.

After all, the terrorists used AK-47's in the Paris nightclub attack.  Police should NOT be out gunned in the name of political correctness.

You are mistaken if you believe that  the semi automatic carbines used by police forces around the  world, including the  Met, means that the police are "outgunned". The reason civilian security agencies are provided with  semi automatic weapons is to reduce the potential for innocent bystanders  getting shot. There is no need for a police officer to carry a rapid fire "automatic" . Close quarter arms use requires accuracy, discipline and restraint.  Automatic weapons spray their bullets and this does not lend itself to accuracy in close quarter civilian engagements. The carbines deployed in the UK are powerful. The Glock sidearms are powerful and are the preferred sidearm of police forces throughout the world. If more powerful arms are needed, the special units are  readily available. Keep in mind that the killers were neutralized within 8 minutes which is impressive. Other terror attacks  have gone on for 30 minutes+ before the police could deploy and  stop the terrorists. It was a pretty good response.

48 minutes ago, vogie said:

In Englands green and pleasant land?

Now this is what needs to change. They should have been put in the cells for three days and properly searched and interrogated. If we need more police, so be it.

28 minutes ago, Prbkk said:

Even allowing for the sarcasm, surely any response must involve a strategy for dealing with radicalisation; the solution ( or even progress) is not going to be found in travel bans, detentions or any Trump-inspired UKIP plans. Nor is it in hashtags, dimmed lights, mountains of flowers, ongoing denial. The softly-softly hasn't worked and neither will the punitive in the absence of a plan for dealing with the causes. At least Teresa May recognises that fact.

Really?

walls don't work?

not letting them in won't work?

tell me more. How will Islamic terrorist kill people in the US if they are not allowed in?

airmail?