Scotland Vs England

bangkok blue

14 minutes ago, jaymbkk said:

There's plenty of stream online ;)

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

If you like watching 30secs of football, followed by 2-3 minutes of a swirling white buffering wheel, followed by a foot through the TV, then yes! The days of streaming uninterrupted live sport in Thailand are numbered! 

Thought southgate was brighter than that, sending the boys on a boot camp!!! <deleted> idiot, after a long tiring season thats about the last thing they needed. See the team bonding thingy, but really in this day and age surely they could come up with something better.

9 hours ago, 3 minus 2 said:

Thought southgate was brighter than that, sending the boys on a boot camp!!! <deleted> idiot, after a long tiring season thats about the last thing they needed. See the team bonding thingy, but really in this day and age surely they could come up with something better.

Nah the season ended a while back it was ideal way of shocking there body back into work mode to ensure they are pumped for the forthcoming games. No phones eating rations etc. Good bonding session will do them world of good.  It won't hurt for them to realise they are very fortunate people with great jobs and wearing an England shirt should be an honour so the performances should reflect it.

As u say wearing the shirt should be enuf, but  its 21sr century  and there are better ways to get players bonding than retro retards like the marines offer. and yes i do know what they offer .after 2 weeks of no footiea theres  No need to shock highly tuned bodies bac into mode,, just nonsence. their post season  training  needs  more thought and certainly  not that intense macho bollacks  but hey its football wot does one expect.

12 minutes ago, 3 minus 2 said:

As u say wearing the shirt should be enuf, but  its 21sr century  and there are better ways to get players bonding than retro retards like the marines offer. and yes i do know what they offer .after 2 weeks of no footiea theres  No need to shock highly tuned bodies bac into mode,, just nonsence. their post season  training  needs  more thought and certainly  not that intense macho bollacks  but hey its football wot does one expect.

High intensity training where all are out of their comfort zone and lets not kid ourselves it was not the PRMC course just a watered down version. Give gareth a call I'm sure he'd be open to your ideas. 4 weeks of no football and you don't think that impacts athletes, I'm sure you are correct. A pre season is just a waste of time.

^^Yeah as a yoga teaching vegan who as a 10 year old 'played'  many a day with his mates  on that v amusing  marine coarse perhaps i should give gareth a ring, he blatently needs a new direction.Lets just hope the team dont.

On 2017-6-8 at 6:33 AM, RonniePickering22 said:

I've been asked to fill in for Kane this weekend.

Anyone know if there are direct flights to Barbados from Glasgow on Sunday morning?

Mate you couldn't fill a kettle.

On 2017-6-8 at 6:25 AM, 3 minus 2 said:

^^Yeah as a yoga teaching vegan who as a 10 year old 'played'  many a day with his mates  on that v amusing  marine coarse perhaps i should give gareth a ring, he blatently needs a new direction.Lets just hope the team dont.

I'm sure you had a backpack with a few kilos on at the time too. 

5 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Welcome back sad sack.

Are you up in the Merchant City tonight drowning your sorrows? :biggrin:

Is your real name Willy and after that performance you going mental on princes st?

10 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

^I know we look back our past with rose coloured glasses on but when I look at the team / squad of both England AND Scotland it's not impressive is it.

Lallana had a good game.

I won't bother to reflect beyond that.

4 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

What's with the Sterling comment? Wasn't it his excellent deep cross that caught out the Scottish defence for Kane to finish off?

Too right both subs changed the game in dramatic fashion 

4 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Bad goalkeeping for one or both goals or excellent freekicks?

Who's YOUR engerland's no.1 now? Hart..Butland..Pickford..Heaton or Forster?

IMO Both down to Hart, I didnt think  either free kic was  anything  special, neither extra ordinarly powerful or particulary well placed,  If hart had been a yard or so over he would have easily  covered  both. .  And as for a replacement,  unfortunatly dont think  one's ready atm, probably making hart the pick of a poor bunch, but if pushed i suppose Fraser would get the nod, JUST, not with any great confidence though. .. Your thougnts B B ?

Archived