Scotland Vs England

bangkok blue

57 minutes ago, 3 minus 2 said:

IMO Both down to Hart, I didnt think  either free kic was  anything  special, neither extra ordinarly powerful or particulary well placed,  If hart had been a yard or so over he would have easily  covered  both. .  And as for a replacement,  unfortunatly dont think  one's ready atm, probably making hart the pick of a poor bunch, but if pushed i suppose Fraser would get the nod, JUST, not with any great confidence though. .. Your thougnts B B ?

I thought they were decent free-kicks and Hart was at fault (though Hart says he wasn't at fault as does Nigel Martyn).  

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/815751/England-Joe-Hart-Scotland-Leigh-Griffiths-Nigel-Martyn-Chris-Smalling-football 

England's goalkeeper. Hart; just.

5 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Right mrboj. Most keepers have a flaw in their game. :post-4641-1156694572:

Bravo's flaw is that he doesn't like anyone kicking a ball at him. I think he has sfairesphobia (or whatever the name is) which is quite unfortunate for a man in his profession

3 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

Bravo's flaw is that he doesn't like anyone kicking a ball at him. I think he has sfairesphobia (or whatever the name is) which is quite unfortunate for a man in his profession

That would answer why he's rarely in line with the flight of the ball (past him). Bring back Nicky Weaver!

1 hour ago, mrbojangles said:

Lol its always funny when they make a clanger.

Well almost always....

11 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Lol its always funny when they make a clanger.

Well almost always....

Your keepers attempt at stopping englands first would also be comical if it were sunday am footie!! Top draw keepers... yeah right.

Archived