Thailand ignoring bottom 40% of workforce at its peril: academics

webfact

On 2017-6-9 at 9:54 AM, Moti24 said:

Maybe if you declared your country of origin, you post would be easier to understand.  I'm from the UK (England).  There, we have "Junior School" for students aged 5 to 11.  Then they graduate to "Senior School" for a further 6 years.  Any schooling prior to age 5 is called, firstly nursery, then pre-school.  

By "Elementery" I assume you are referring to the equivalent of our "Junior School", which is a 6 year attendance.  Perhaps you can now see why your post is a bit confusing.

Is that clear enough for YOU?

Well I said 

in my country 7.9 years of schooling would mean that I graduated only a kinder-garden.. as elementary school is 9 years

Not my problem of you making assumptions that everyone is from the UK or Pluto... just read what is written

On 08/06/2017 at 10:02 AM, Moti24 said:

Seven point nine years of schooling, and you graduate kindergarden!  Can't recollect which country you could possibly be from.  Help me out; is it on Pluto?

Oh my think we need to paint a picture to get the message home

Thais are very good with modern technology when motivated. Take my wife, she has spent years mastering every feature on facebook and Line and to this day, continues to upgrade her skills, daily. As for operating the dishwasher, well thats a different story. I believe that once all dishwashers can communicate with other dishwashers around the globe, she will eventually learn how to utilize its features including how to push the "on" button or why the kitchen gets covered in soap foam when you use normal dishwashing liquid.

I realise my expectations are demanding and sometimes, rather than shake my head in disbelief, its just better to pretend its all normal and the dishwasher must be malfunctioning.

Edited by Reigntax

11 hours ago, 11223344 said:

Well I said 

Not my problem of you making assumptions that everyone is from the UK or Pluto... just read what is written

I think you need to read what's written.  There was no assumption made, other than comparing the UK system to your schooling system.  Without revealing your country of origin, it's a pointless discussion.  If you want to comment further, feel free.  But I won't be wasting my time replying.

9 hours ago, wakeupplease said:

Oh my think we need to paint a picture to get the message home

You and 11223344 must be a double act.  Your comment threw me a bit, at first.  English grammar is wonderful; you should try using it.  

Enjoy your day.  Out!