Pattaya sex raids end in farce as someone was tipped off!

webfact

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, swissie said:

Yes, yes and yes again. I have seen all the temples. On my next visit I will hang around gas-stations along Sukhumvit to find out what's on offer outside of gas and lubricants.
I can see myself as a "trail-blazer", as far as new tourist-attractions are concerned.
Cheers.

Stand out front for 10 minutes waving a flag on a stick. Once you have collected a few followers go for a walk around.

Report back here and let us know how it went.

?

It's just a joke; part of the hazing culture.  You give the Newbie some serious information about law-breaking. You let him get a team together.  Just before he sets out you phone up the establishment and tell them it's early closing night.

A few red faces but all part of Pattaya's determination not to cut off the influx of brown envelopes.

This 'area' has been a well kept secret for quite a while, the fact that even most of the walking street mongers don't know about it means they are very discreet, no loud music, no obvious activities, driving past the Esso station at night and you'd hardly suspect anything amiss going on

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, observer90210 said:

You mean men go to Pattaya for sex?!?!!?.....I'm sure this is a misunderstanding that can be clarified quickly!

Quite right too .. We thought we were visiting a world class resort packed with quality tourists .. Imagine then our surprise after arrival to discover that it was indeed a seething pot of fornication and iniquity about which the Thai tourist people never uttered a word to us .. going to the beach didn't cheer us either as it looked like a toilet which as we later found out was in fact what the locals were using it for ..

Wanting to cross the beach road because the promenade ahead was blocked by lots of Chinese we used the designated pedestrian crossing near I believe the Police station only to escape with life and limb when a bloody great coach failed to stop even though the lights were red though I understand that bus brake failure here is quite common so maybe that was the case .. C'mon tourist office thailand Pattaya needs to clarify it's position .. Is it modern day Soddom & Gomorrah for sex'rists or is it a quality destination for world class tourists 

On 09/06/2017 at 10:01 AM, Mickmouse1 said:

WOW,that will earn someone big Envelope for tipping them off.I think all mobile phones of those involved in the raid should be examined in order to find out who the culprit is.

Raids must be on unknown location for all the raiding party except 2 or 3 high ranked officers.Last minute move will surprise everyone.?

" Raids must be on unknown location for all the raiding party except 2 or 3 high ranked officers. Last minute move will surprise everyone. "

Interesting idea but it does presuppose that one ( or more ) of the 2 or 3 high rankers wouldn't be putting the call in themselves .. ✌

On 09/06/2017 at 11:24 AM, stephen tracy said:

I seriously doubt most of the tourists that come to Thailand are Johns looking to shag hookers.  Yeah, there's a lot of these types, but Can't imagine they make up the majority in terms of tourist numbers.  I think that is just a view held by sex-tourists and sex-pats who seem to think that every other Western male in Thailand is the same as them.  They cant seem to get their head around the fact that there are actually people that don't like the idea of going with a hooker. 

Hahaha yea there are folk out there who recoil at the idea of co-joining with a hooker but that don't stop a few from having the odd dip .. just to reinforce their original objections you understand .. ?

11 hours ago, Justgrazing said:

Quite right too .. We thought we were visiting a world class resort packed with quality tourists .. Imagine then our surprise after arrival to discover that it was indeed a seething pot of fornication and iniquity about which the Thai tourist people never uttered a word to us .. going to the beach didn't cheer us either as it looked like a toilet which as we later found out was in fact what the locals were using it for ..

Wanting to cross the beach road because the promenade ahead was blocked by lots of Chinese we used the designated pedestrian crossing near I believe the Police station only to escape with life and limb when a bloody great coach failed to stop even though the lights were red though I understand that bus brake failure here is quite common so maybe that was the case .. C'mon tourist office thailand Pattaya needs to clarify it's position .. Is it modern day Soddom & Gomorrah for sex'rists or is it a quality destination for world class tourists 

Let's be fair and frank....

Prostitution with women selling their bodies has existed through history, through antiquity the middle ages and so on....nobody can change this and no amount of regulation will change the issue.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/30/2017 at 11:58 AM, observer90210 said:

Let's be fair and frank....

Prostitution with women selling their bodies has existed through history, through antiquity the middle ages and so on....nobody can change this and no amount of regulation will change the issue.

Ironically, the best way to improve the situation is to fully legalize it and regulate it with health checks, taxes, licenses, etc. This way most of the customers can go to places where both parties are treated with respect.

Will it ever be perfect with noone being exploited and noone underage? Nope, but still better to legalize 

• 1 month later...

A post has been removed:

7) You will respect fellow members and post in a civil manner. No personal attacks, hateful or insulting towards other members, (flaming) Stalking of members on either the forum or via PM will not be allowed.

On 07/08/2017 at 9:12 AM, hobz said:

Ironically, the best way to improve the situation is to fully legalize it and regulate it with health checks, taxes, licenses, etc. This way most of the customers can go to places where both parties are treated with respect.

Will it ever be perfect with noone being exploited and noone underage? Nope, but still better to legalize 

As in Germany, New Zealand, Turkey and countless other places? You are right.

I'm not in favor of busting places where girls are trying to make a few bucks.  

Yet, on the topic of Thai police:  They are among the worst in the world when it comes to keeping a raid secret.

I've been watching FBI chronicles on the internet.  Each time they show a group of FBI conducting a raid, I grin and say to myself; "That would be impossible in Thailand. The bad guys would know of police' plans before the cop cars were cranked up."

On 8/7/2017 at 3:12 PM, hobz said:

Same with illegal drugs.  

When will Thai leaders get a bit of wisdom?  ......25 years?  ...... 85 years?    ......ever?

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/9/2017 at 12:47 PM, ezzra said:

Helooooo, is someone lost his minds there? this IS what most of tourists

comes for, and those who can't, wish they could if only they can get away

from the missus/girlfriend long enough....

Easy answer yes.  The majority of foreign losers come here for two things booze and bar girls nothing more.

12806002_976981692378256_4901177588154880301_n.jpg

23 minutes ago, Mitkof Island said:

The majority of foreign losers come here for two things booze and bar girls nothing more.

What is a "foreign loser"? I came here for the booze and bar girls, stayed for 30 years and eventually left quite well off having held a job with a relatively good salary for all that time. (This is not meant to be a rude post, btw. More chummy argumentative. Have fun.)

Soi Nakata is not for foreigners but for locals. Sexpats never knew about this place till now. 

Some could have been living in pattaya for years but never knew about this place. 

Prices are much lower than walking street, local prices. If u go there u will know you are being fleeced at pattaya main gogobars and massage.

How do I know? Hehehehe