Documents prepared to extradite jet-setting Vorayuth

snoop1130

The family knows exactly where he is. A good use for Article 44, the PM could just shut down Red Bull in Thailand in the interest of reconciliation and sieze all their assets and property until such time as he presents to the judge :) Or better still hold his Parents directly responsible in the pokey until he fronts. Surely he wouldn't want to see him mum and dad sitting in the can because of something he did....would he ! 

Yeah sure, I'm dreaming but it's just a though

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The best of all is that they make everything public on the first page of every news stand. That will surely not get him to move slowly to another country before the warrant is made.
I didn´t hear that they announced the international warrant that recently worked and they got their man. Maybe that is because they have been payed enough money to not want to get him.

18 hours ago, KhunBENQ said:

Set up a committee to prepare an arrest warrant!!

Specify the "overseas address" of a fugitive?

For the postman?

In September they will finally give up, address not found.

Obviously rules for Thailand must different than for any other country. Sweden recently asked for extradition of the tattooed monkey stating "possibly in Pattaya" and that was sufficient

This Earsling has all his ducks lined up neatly in a row for some time now. Suspend his Thai passport??? <deleted>, he has already bought valid passports in those countries that allow any foreigner to become Citizens by investing and depositing large amounts of cash into the countries banks. Become a citizen, presto you can now get a passport. Do any of you think for one minute that his protectors have not sussed out all options to keep him out of Thailand? Furthermore, he is smart enough to realize that coming back puts his life in jeopardy. The friends of the Police Officer he brutally killed that are still on the force have long memories and as they say "payback is a <deleted>." Nope, he says away for good living large, driving exotic cars, eating in the finest restaurants, living in luxury homes and banging hot women.

Sent from my SM-T805 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

8 minutes ago, TheFishman1 said:

So how many Months or year to write a arrest warrant? O I forgot we are talking about the Red Bull Kid lol TIT

Donate a few thousand dollars to ISIS, or threaten harm to the President or PM and see how quickly a functional country can do it.  And how deep they can dig to find you.

Edited by impulse

2 hours ago, jenifer d said:

you DO know that the 2nd site is NOT accessible in Thailand, yes???

unless one uses VPN, and i have no idea how to do that...

1 hour ago, hathairat2711 said:

Of course I know.   A free VPN/Proxy will open it for you.

Not sure if this is true any more.  I've been able to get into Daily Mail's site for some time now and I don't have a VPN

What a joke! At the end of the day the guy is going to pick up seven billion smakers, who cares how much jail time he does? A lavish wedding, 7 days at a Wat and it's all over!  :sad::wai:

What an sorry state of affairs this is,They could have and should have got him after the killing of the policeman and put him in jail. No Bail . So what now? Wait a bit longer and he's a Free man to come and go whenever where ever he want's to go.His family got millions of ways to keep him on the run,Pay a bit here ,Pay a bit there and a lot somewhere else.This is not a joke anymore this is an  Shameful Disaster  for the Law and Thailand.

1 hour ago, idman said:

This Earsling has all his ducks lined up neatly in a row for some time now. Suspend his Thai passport??? <deleted>, he has already bought valid passports in those countries that allow any foreigner to become Citizens by investing and depositing large amounts of cash into the countries banks. Become a citizen, presto you can now get a passport. Do any of you think for one minute that his protectors have not sussed out all options to keep him out of Thailand? Furthermore, he is smart enough to realize that coming back puts his life in jeopardy. The friends of the Police Officer he brutally killed that are still on the force have long memories and as they say "payback is a <deleted>." Nope, he says away for good living large, driving exotic cars, eating in the finest restaurants, living in luxury homes and banging hot women.

Sent from my SM-T805 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

The family of the policeman was compensated with 3 million Baht, so there will be no payback.

22 minutes ago, digger70 said:

So what now? Wait a bit longer and he's a Free man to come and go whenever where ever he want's to go.

Just over 10 years to wait before it becomes null and void under the statute of limitations.

2 hours ago, HuaHinHim said:

The family knows exactly where he is. A good use for Article 44, the PM could just shut down Red Bull in Thailand in the interest of reconciliation and sieze all their assets and property until such time as he presents to the judge :) Or better still hold his Parents directly responsible in the pokey until he fronts. Surely he wouldn't want to see him mum and dad sitting in the can because of something he did....would he ! 

Yeah sure, I'm dreaming but it's just a though

Or demand that the family provide details of his whereabouts, what passport he's travelling on and number, etc.

If they refuse to give the details then charge them for withholding evidence, refusing to cooperate in a police investigation, interfering with justice, or whatever it's called.

If they really wanted to bring this to an end, just seize family assets until the POS is in custody here in LOS, we are all wasting our time writing and getting upset about this excuse of a Human being, he is certainly no Man and never will be. As said LOS = Money Number 1 always will be, hence why this charade plays out

Edited by Lokie

'... the Thai government cancelled his passport ...' Well, he obviously has a few more sitting around for the occasional rainy day. Or he is now in 'London' illegally.

'The Office of the Attorney-General (OAG) has now set up a committee ...' Ah, the ubiquitous committee. When has any country ever needed a committee in order to enforce the law against one individual? 

19 hours ago, djayz said:

Less than 3 months/90 days... tick, tock, tick, tock... 

He has evaded the authorites for so long now that +/- 90 days aren't going to make sod all difference! 

Little s***! 

Bet ya he'll land back in the LOS 2 - 3 days after 3rd Sept. - scot free. 

Daddy! Daddy! I need a new car - my old one is all bashed up... 

yes, it is a joke but I doubt very much if he would return of his own volition any number of days after the specified date because he still has one charge left where the statute of limitations does not expire until 2027.  So hewould not be getting offscott free or at least we would hope he doesn't.:wai:

22 hours ago, Wilsonandson said:

7 billion reasons why he won't spend one night in a jail. Great show put on for the public though. Well done PR team. Next PR stunt is how can we delay the general election.

Yawn.

This is what I wish him ! And actually as the ridiculous mibs have no idea in which country he stays and how many passports he has, I guess that he will escape as long as he wants. Wish him the best. What he did was good.

9 hours ago, Geoffggi said:

Thailand are the world leaders at dragging their feet if it involves prosecution for a hi-so..!!

Prosecution and hi-so and not allowed in the same article - - - - are you looking trouble? 

8 hours ago, mikebell said:

So let me try to get this straight: sons of policemen are allowed to kill a disabled person.  The son of a rich man is allowed to kill a policeman.  What's the ruling on a farang in a car accident?

Need you ask? 

9 hours ago, Yann55 said:

Ah, the documents are prepared. All is good then.

First, they ('the Authorities') considered thinking about preparing to prepare the documents, then they thought about preparing to prepare the document, then they prepared to prepare the documents, then they prepared the documents and now the documents are prepared.

So, whoever suggested that some high placed persons were actually dragging their feet on this case was a foul mouthed pessimist.

Things do get done after all, see ?

Yes minister or is it prime minister, not that it makes much difference in LOS, same same double speak. 

9 hours ago, Moonlover said:

Now, just why would he want to do that?

But he still stands accused of reckless driving resulting in death, which has a 15-year statute of limitation, that ends in September 2027, and failing to stop to assist a victim, that will expire under the statute of limitations on September 3 this year. 

4 hours ago, Si Thea01 said:

yes, it is a joke but I doubt very much if he would return of his own volition any number of days after the specified date because he still has one charge left where the statute of limitations does not expire until 2027.  So hewould not be getting offscott free or at least we would hope he doesn't.:wai:

Both of you are correct. I stand corrected. For some reason I got the years/statute of limitions muddled up. 

Ta! 

23 hours ago, captspectre said:

last I heard he was in england, if so how can that be if is passport was revoked? also why no warrant issued to interpol?

There is no firm evidence of this. The footage that we see on Thai TV is archive and was taken many months ago.

His last (publically) known location was Singapore on April 27th. He left on that day, abandoning his private jet. There are plenty of news stories on the net about this.

The fact that he abandoned such a valuable asset would indicate that he really feels as if he's ''on the run'' this time.

Edited by Moonlover
Add detail