Hospital security guard murdered after parking dispute

rooster59

Hospital security guard murdered after parking dispute

aHR0cDovL3BlMS5pc2Fub29rLmNvbS9ucy8wL3VkLzQ3My8yMzY5OTM0L2NkdmQuanBn.jpg

Image: Sanook

A hunt is on for a former porter at Bangkok's Ratchawithi Hospital after he slashed the neck of a security guard over a parking dispute.

Phayathai police found the dead body of Sanchai, 30, in uniform some 50 meters from a security point in an area to the rear of the famous hospital at the Victory Monument in downtown Bangkok.

Near the body was a metal bar that the guard had used to try and defend himself from attack.

Witnesses said that the attacker was a man called Pattarapong or "Toy" aged 28. He is an ex-porter of the hospital's skin disease unit.

He was sacked over his work performance but returned to the hospital yesterday in his Honda Jazz and parked near the security point. The guard went to stop him and an argument broke out after Pattarapong got out of his car.

He then went back to his vehicle to retrieve a knife and attacked the guard slashing him in the neck.

He then fled in the direction of Phayathai.

A manhunt is now underway to bring the murderer to justice.

Source: Sanook

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-06-10

Simple dispute ended up in a "Murder" 

Well, is Thailand safe?

Is Thailand a dangerous place ?

We must be very careful when a taxi driver or as always motorbike taxi rider argues with us. We never know how they will react ?

2 hours ago, ChrisY1 said:

And they continue with stupid statements like "Thailand is not dangerous"!

Its not! "IF" youve got yourself a bullet proof car, decoys and a gang of baffoons around you to protect the corruption. For the commoner and tourists though. Beyond dangerous. 

How about innocent until proven guilty? This is one of the things that are wrong with Thai reporting - "Bringing the murderer to justice" rather than "Bringing the suspect to justice". And the deplorable photo-ops and videos  of the police and military parading people before the cameras before they have been charged or convicted of anything. 

5 hours ago, bsdthai said:

Its not! "IF" youve got yourself a bullet proof car, decoys and a gang of baffoons around you to protect the corruption. For the commoner and tourists though. Beyond dangerous. 

What? More dangerous than a hospital security detail?

1 minute ago, NanLaew said:

...which is the correct thing to take away from this very unfortunate incident.

I would say "stay away from evil and sing for it", when I encounter someone pissed off I just apologize even if I didn't do anything wrong.

47 minutes ago, nasanews said:

I would say "stay away from evil and sing for it", when I encounter someone pissed off I just apologize even if I didn't do anything wrong.

Smart man, what's the point in trying to argue with someone who just wouldn't dare want to lose face, your a winner !

15 hours ago, Saladin said:

How about innocent until proven guilty? This is one of the things that are wrong with Thai reporting - "Bringing the murderer to justice" rather than "Bringing the suspect to justice". And the deplorable photo-ops and videos  of the police and military parading people before the cameras before they have been charged or convicted of anything. 

The guy has a slashed neck, someone is guilty of murdering him.

When it comes to a dangerous hot-head like this, I say lock him up until innocence can be proved.

It might be that security people need to call for back up before challenging someone.