Residential aircon unit servicing cost and recommendations

Mysterion

Hello all,

What is normal price you pay to have someone do a regular servicing of residential split-unit aricon units in Phuket?

I have 4 units in house that are in need of normal service. What should i pay for the four as a bulk price?

Please PM me with any recommendations of a good serice provider in west coast area near Patong, Kamala, or Surin area?

thanks.

500 baht each is a fair price. My air con guy does not offer us a 'bulk' price as we just call him out as required for individual guest 'not cold' complaints.  

Yes 500 Baht per unit is the rate that I've seen for years as well. But if it needs coolant gas added it can be a couple hundred Baht more.

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

2 hours ago, madmax2 said:

Does your service man pressure clean he outside compressor unit, our old one did but the new guy does not, says its not required or necessary  

Yes, they always take the cover off the outside and inside and pressure wash both, check the gas pressure outside compressor and put it all back together and make sure it works correctly.

2 hours ago, madmax2 said:

Does your service man pressure clean he outside compressor unit, our old one did but the new guy does not, says its not required or necessary  

Yes our guy pressure cleans outside unit. He does a very good job.  Unlike some the chancers we have used in the past.

Archived