Hey,

On janvier 6th I have crossed from lao to thailand on my bicycle without my passport being stamped from thai customs ,they have asked me questions that I couldn't use my bicycle to cross over and about 5 minutes after they allowed me to cross. But no visa in passport that I discover when I arrived to bangkok. In this case I made my mistake to not go back to border instead I stayed in thailand for many months.... just now I get anew passport from my embassy with all visa pages blank.

My question, how can I get new visa in my passport without being in big trouble? 

It seems you have been in the country illegally since January if Thai immigration did not stamp you into the country. You should of taken care of it long ago.

Even if you were able to get an entry stamp now you probably have been on a long overstay by now.

Did you have a visa on any kind to use for entry to the country?

You are in Thailand since Jan 6 without having an entry stamp?

Really?

Sorry to say, but you ARE in big trouble.

Check again whether your passport really does not have an arrival stamp (ADMITTED UNTIL).

Even then you will at least pay 20000 Baht, have to leave the country immediately and be banned for entry for one year.

If you don't have the money you will be arrested.

2 minutes ago, KhunBENQ said:

You are in Thailand since Jan 6 without having an entry stamp?

Really?

Sorry to say, but you ARE in big trouble.

Check again whether your passport really does not have an arrival stamp (ADMITTED UNTIL).

Even then you will at least pay 20000 Baht, have to leave the country immediately and be banned for entry for one year.

If you don't have the money you will be arrested.

I have some moneys but I think whe I go to the airport they will place me in jail for illegal stay.

Do you still have your old passport in your possession?

If so, go to the airport with a ticket home and 20,000 THB for the fine, you will get banned from entering Thailand again for a period of time, but will not get locked up so long as you give yourself up and have the money to pay the fine, do it soon!

Edited by Mattd

Not much that the OP can do but:

Get a flight ticket out of Thailand, have at least 20k in cash with you.

Go to airport many hours before departure and try your luck at the airport immigration office.

Maybe you can leave without arrest and only get the one year ban.

DON'T get close to any immigration office in the country except airport.

DON'T travel to a land border checkpoint!

3 minutes ago, Nong Khai Man said:

NOT Jail, But Probably the IDC Until you can pay the Overstay Fine & Buy an Air Ticket OUT of the Country ....

I am not sure. I also have some problems in my country (france).....

3 minutes ago, Mattd said:

Do you still have your old passport in your possession?

If so, go to the airport with a ticket home and 20,000 THB for the fine, you will get banned from entering Thailand again for a period of time, but will not get locked up so long as you give yourself up and have the money to pay the fine, do it soon!

The old passport is not with me anymore because it was a danger to carry it with me.

Not mandatory to fly to France. You can fly to any country that allows you in.

Sorry, but here I give up because this is unchartered territory for me.

Wish you are not trolling.

And wish you good luck.

7 minutes ago, KhunBENQ said:

Not mandatory to fly to France. You can fly to any country that allows you in.

Sorry, but here I give up because this is unchartered territory for me.

Wish you are not trolling.

And wish you good luck.

I am aware that I can fly to another country, however if they deport a person they may require that he/she flyes back to their country of origin.

12 minutes ago, Claude84 said:

There is a 20.000 bath bonus to anyone that can help me to get a legal  thai entry visa on the border.

9 minutes ago, Claude84 said:

I am not sure. I also have some problems in my country (france).....

8 minutes ago, Claude84 said:

The old passport is not with me anymore because it was a danger to carry it with me.

Man.........

An illegal entry stamp would only get you in to even deeper trouble here, as there would be no record of that entry in the immigration database!

If you cannot go back to France, go to somewhere you can!

Getting a new passport does not necessarily resolve any 'dangers' associated with the old one.

Just now, Claude84 said:

I am aware that I can fly to another country, however if they deport a person they may require that he/she flyes back to their country of origin.

Don't Think Imm Will INSIST You fly back to your'e Own Country.....Just go to ANYWHERE That does NOT Require a Visa to ENTER !!

1 hour ago, Claude84 said:

My mistake is not to go back to the border but the border guard have made mistake to not stamp my passp

Maybe was a mistake by the immigration but a bit late now to be looking for solutions.

even if you did get a visa exempt stamp in January then you would still be at about 4 months overstay and would still receive a ban if you went to the airport today.

the amount of time you have spent in the country without sorting your problem is definitely your own mistake.

all you can probably do as already stated is use the 20000 baht you offered in an earlier post and go to the airport and hope they just let you pay the fine, give you a ban and board your flight.

• Like 1