Dry cleaner wanted

Genericnic

Hopefully I am not too late in replying, but I did have a laundry/dry cleaner take care of my comforter.  That's my only experience with them, and I was satisfied.  I gave it to them at about noon and it was finished after 5pm on the same day. 

Yes, I know that's not the same as your concern, but I don't see any replies to your post.  So, maybe this is helpful. 

I don't recall the name, but it is located on Nimman Soi 9 east of Nimman  nearest to the intersection in which the soi ends on the east (Siri Mang... Street).  It's on the south side of the street maybe two doors west of O-b-One Haircut, which you can locate on Google's map if you zoom in all the way.  You'll see a sign that states that they do laundry and dry cleaning.  It's easy to find.  

I asked about dry cleaning, and I think they said there was a two-day turnaround.   

There's also Perfect Dry Cleaning located north of the old city not far from the new Bangkok Hospital, but I have never used them.  They are easy to find on the Internet. 

Also, if you are so inclined, one of the more posh hotels may be able to help you as well.   

Good luck!

A bit of care is a good thing.

I asked a laundry recently if they did dry cleaning.
Yes! Came the emphatic reply.

I pressed for more information.

We clean and we dry, was the proud explanation.