Staying At Town Lodge

tessadog

Stayed for a week at the Town Lodge at the end of Sukhumvit Soi 18. All was ok, except the noise from the building construction next door and mini earth tremors. Upon checking out i paid with credit card. Silly me but they used an old click clack machine to swipe the card and by the time i got back to Australia my card had been used to buy some slackers meals at restaraunts in France and to buy goods online. So if you are staying there beware. I have learn my lesson about using the old click clacks though.

Was it the click clack machine that did it...###### those self thinking click clack scamming machines.....you think it may have been the human using it rather than the machine ??

I am sure it was the human using the machine. But she got all the info she needed from but who knows, just glad that my bank picked up on strange transactions and cancelled my card before i know anything was up.

You should send an email to the management at town lodge, I know them and am sure they would appreciate and do something about it.

Yes , good idea. Do you know a direct email address to make contact. If i use the normal email address i will just get a girl behind the counter.