Looking for a partner to set up a cryptocurrency farm

JohnnyBKK

Hello,

I'm looking for a partner to set up a cryptocurrency farm in Thailand.

I have 100K USD for this venture, I would prefer to partner with someone who has electrical skills and/or cryptocurrency mining experience.

Best regards,

• 1 month later...

I would take the USD 100K and buy some coins.

It would take about 6 months to get a return on your investment if you bought a mining rig with that money and by then all the cards would be outdated.

Buying coins now and holding them for a while would get you a better ROI imho.

2 hours ago, seancbk said:

I would take the USD 100K and buy some coins.

It would take about 6 months to get a return on your investment if you bought a mining rig with that money and by then all the cards would be outdated.

Buying coins now and holding them for a while would get you a better ROI imho.

That's a very interesting point. For those who refer back to this thread in the future, the current Bitcoin price as of now is:

89,151.37 Baht

2,666.01 USD

There are countries in the world where privacy is respected.  Some will not take issue with holding confidential information - extended to dealing with a currency that is potentially untaxable.

Just not really sure thialnald is the place to do this.

Please note that i'm going ahead with this business venture. The company is registered, i'm waiting for my work permit. The mining machines are on the way and i'm still looking for the best location to rent a warehouse at the moment.

1 hour ago, blackcab said:

That's a very interesting point. For those who refer back to this thread in the future, the current Bitcoin price as of now is:

89,151.37 Baht

2,666.01 USD

Personally I would invest into Antshares (ANS) and Omisgo (OMG) plus a few others. 

But that is just me and I'm not a financial advisor so nothing I suggest should be considered as financial advice. 

As we like to say in the world of crypto investing... Do your own research. 

A good place to have a look if you don't know much about crypto coins is coinmarketcap.com 

16 minutes ago, JohnnyBKK said:

Please note that i'm going ahead with this business venture. The company is registered, i'm waiting for my work permit. The mining machines are on the way and i'm still looking for the best location to rent a warehouse at the moment.

Wish you much success.  

Buy btc and Eth, the network effect  alone is going  to double the price by Xmas... 

The smaller coins have greater potential gains but also a higher risk that they don't go anywhere but btc and ethereum are breaking into mainstream and they are the backbone of the economy (especially btc as its also widely used as an onramp to buy into other electronic  assets) 

14 hours ago, manchega said:

Always admire people who actually start stuff like this up.

I admire people who start real businesses that actually provide tangible services or products to real people. The global economy actually needs people like that. Cryptocurrencies, like day-trading and short-selling, does nothing for anyone apart from those actually doing it and I see no merit in any of them.

9 minutes ago, KittenKong said:

I admire people who start real businesses that actually provide tangible services or products to real people. The global economy actually needs people like that. Cryptocurrencies, like day-trading and short-selling, does nothing for anyone apart from those actually doing it and I see no merit in any of them.

That shows you little understanding of economics you really have... :sleepy:

18 hours ago, speedtripler said:

Buy btc and Eth, the network effect  alone is going  to double the price by Xmas... 

Would that be the same Eth that has experienced losses from crackers of $30 million in a week?  Sounds like an ideal investment to me.

http://www.businessinsider.com/report-hackers-stole-32-million-in-ethereum-after-a-parity-breach-2017-7

2 hours ago, Oxx said:

Would that be the same Eth that has experienced losses from crackers of $30 million in a week?  Sounds like an ideal investment to me.

http://www.businessinsider.com/report-hackers-stole-32-million-in-ethereum-after-a-parity-breach-2017-7

Yes, it would be the same animal indeed 

Its also the same eth that is currently up 2400% this year and peaked over 4000% less than 2 months ago... 

9 hours ago, speedtripler said:
11 hours ago, Oxx said:

Its also the same eth that is currently up 2400% this year and peaked over 4000% less than 2 months ago... 

The hack has nothing to do with Ethereum, except the thieves stole Ethereum.

16 hours ago, speedtripler said:

Anyone who "invested" in early June is looking at a 50% loss today.

Think I'll stick with share index trackers, thanks. They pay a 3% dividend as well.

1 hour ago, JohnLick said:

And another $170 million will probably go 'pufff" ... no thanks.

This money went "pufff" from its rightful owners about 4 years ago, it's the proceeds of the biggest robbery in CryptoCurrency history 

(Google "Mt gox" ) 

• 2 months later...
On 7/25/2017 at 4:46 PM, JohnnyBKK said:

Hey Johnny 

I got already 35 Ris + 35 more on the way, 

You contact me regarding farm 

• 1 month later...
On 26/07/2017 at 3:29 PM, speedtripler said:
On 26/07/2017 at 1:00 PM, Oxx said:

And also the same Eth of which 280 million US dollars' worth has just evaporated into thin air?

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2017/11/07/parity_wallet_destroys_280m_ethereum/

8 hours ago, speedtripler said:

It didn't evaporate, it's still in the address it was in and not a penny has moved

Check your facts first plz

Yet, to quote the article "destroys", "bin", "locked down and inaccessible", "nuking".

I guess the word "evaporate" was a little on the mild side.  The purported value has, for all functional purposes gone.  It's mere sophistry to say "it's still in the address it was in".

The cryptocurrencies are moving toward the red area of the spectrum with bitcoin at 7,400usd ...

so I would anticipate a big fall real soon ... imo    ...  remember, things don't just keep going up ..up ..up ...

With every action, there is a following reaction.

Archived