Looking For English Language Playgroup/kindergarten

M&M

Hi all - hoping for some advice (yet again).

As a divorcee my son spends much more time with his Thai family than with me. His English is coming on but his Thai is, of course, much better already.

I'm hoping to find a Pre-School playgroup run in English, somewhere close to central Pattaya area, where he can make some young buddies and be encouraged to use English more.

Any ideas greatly appreciated,

Thanks all & Happy New Year!

M&M

Edited by M&M

As a divorcee my son spends much more time with his Thai family than with me. His English is coming on but his Thai is, of course, much better already.

I'm hoping to find a Pre-School playgroup run in English, somewhere close to central Pattaya area, where he can make some young buddies and be encouraged to use English more.

M&M

The BEST school does a kindergarden. It is dual language Thai and English. Both my children go there.

Chris

• 1 month later...

M&M

The BEST school does a kindergarden. It is dual language Thai and English. Both my children go there.

Chris

Like you I had my daughter in Best in the kindergarden, but today we took her out after we found out that one of the teaching assistants was hitting the children. We informed the headmaster and he said he would have a word. It then happened again and we heard from someone else that it had happened to another small boy. We had a meeting with the Thai headmaster and the bottom line was he was not prepared to do any more, as if the lady in question did not listen to him, then what can he do. He then said there are other kindergardens in Pattaya go try them. Not quite the answer one would expect from such a person in his position.

Up to you where you put your kids but I would not recommened that school to anyone!!!beware

M&M

You can check out this website: www.steppingstoneskidcentre.com

Good luck !

• 8 months later...