Immigrations New website.

1 hour ago, Oxx said:

So what language do you suggest? Most migrants by far are from Myanmar, so perhaps Burmese? Followed by Lao, Cambodia (Khmer), China (various languages) and Nepal.

Probably best to have it in all these languages.  English, however, not so much a priority.

Source:  https://esa.un.org/miggmgprofiles/indicators/files/Thailand.pdf

Have available the most common languages i.e. Burmese, English and Chinese

42 minutes ago, gandalf12 said:

Have available the most common languages i.e. Burmese, English and Chinese

Uh, a large proportion of people from Myanmar does not speak Burmese.

English is not in the top 5 in terms of numbers.

And "Chinese" isn't a language.

6 hours ago, gandalf12 said:

The 90 day section (located 2nd from the top of the list on the left hand side) has not been translated agreed but the rest seems reasonable.

This is the translation of the 90 day report section.

Notifications are in the Kingdom more than 90 days.
An alien granted permission to reside in the Kingdom temporarily, and then. If you live in Britain more than 90 days, alien, who is responsible for notification to employees to the Immigration Bureau. In all, 90 If the belly where there located, notified immigration staff at the hotels, it has all this pursuant to section 37 (5) of the Immigration Act b.e. 2522 hotels.
How to tell
  1. The aliens inform yourself, or?
  2. The alien is delegated to others or?
  3. The alien may notice via registered mail.
  4. The alien can tell housing. before 15 days or after 7 days. . Days after the due date if the overdue appointment shall inform the alien must be reported manually to perform conditioning comparison.
  5. Case exceeds the notification schedule asai alien report will be performed comparing adjusted 2000 baht.
  6. In case the alien travel outside the country before your next appointment is due. On arrival back in Britain, and then came the report notification the next time. When due 90 days after the day of travel into the Kingdom. Last time.
Documentation of claims case filed manually.
  1. Passport (Passport).
  2. Receipt of notice is more than 90 days (if the alert is over 90. Days ago) view sample receipt notification. .
  3. Fill in the details in the 47. form with signed successfully Preview .
Location notification.
  1. Receiving notification Division 2 Immigration Division 1 The Government complex commemorating 80th birthday Chaeng Wattana Rd. laksi, Bangkok for aliens residing in Bangkok.
  2. Service Center visa and work permit. Division 3 The Immigration Division 1 chamchuri square building, square 18 floor, patumwan, Bangkok for aliens who work in the corporate person which bukkhalo has a registered capital of no less than 30 million baht.
  3. SOI suan PLU Office. Class 1 building (building 1 rear) for foreign workers 3 Laos, Burma and Cambodia is nationality residing in Bangkok.
  4. Immigration on all alien housing area
Notification by registered
  1. A copy of all pages of the Passport (the page is allowed to exist in Britain or receive a visa last time.)
  2. A copy of the 6. On the outbound front-rear (TM.6) view sample card 6. .
  3. Receipt of notice is more than 90 days (if the alert is over 90. Days ago) view sample receipt notification. .
  4. Fill in the details in the 47. form with signed successfully Preview .
  5. The envelope with the stamp of baht 5 to aliens to staff will send the appointment the lower part of the 47. When alerted, are more than 90 days, ready to be used to inform 47. form is more than 90 days the next time.
  6. 1-5 requirements document and the delivery by registered mail before due date (on the appointment) 7. To this day, the alien must keep proof of registered envelopes come.

Job notification
    Division 2 to Division 1 immigration Immigration Office.
    . The Government complex commemorating 80th birthday, building b,
    120. Moo 3 SOI changwattana 7 thungsonghong, laksi Laksi, Bangkok 10210

Or?

90 Days Report Section
    Immigration Division 1 , Immigration Bureau,
    Chalermprakiat Government Complex B Building
    120 Moo 3 , Chaengwattana Rd., Soi 7, Toongsonghong, Laksi,
    Bangkok. 10210

Note
  • Receiving notification In case of different ด้วอ is always not more than 90 days to apply for extension of stay in the Kingdom.
  • Any alien who is beyond the 90-day notification no staff or slower than that to report yourself manually, and adjust the amount of 2000 baht or aliens arrested came not in any case to a fine the amount of 4,000 baht.
  • When the alien travel outside the Kingdom. When I travel back to start a new 90-day in all cases.

"Ambassador Sir Anthony Rumbold, who served in Bangkok for two years until 1967, wrote in his missive that Thailand had "no literature, no painting" and "hideous" interior decoration."

The same can be said about the immigrations web design unless they are setting a new trend with a website retro design but somehow I doubt that.

Horrible website that barely serves its purpose as it is now.

4 minutes ago, Sexbomb said:

You seem to have a (totally unreasonable and unjustified) sense of entitlement.  Precisely why should the Royal Thai Government provide you with a website that meets you aesthetic and functional expectations?

Just now, Oxx said:

You seem to have a (totally unreasonable and unjustified) sense of entitlement.  Precisely why should the Royal Thai Government provide you with a website that meets you aesthetic and functional expectations?

Does 32,6 million foreigners visiting Thailand in 2016 and the importance of tourism for Thailand give you a hint?

If no, I am sorry, but I cant help you unless I bring out the crayons for you.

10 minutes ago, Sexbomb said:

"Ambassador Sir Anthony Rumbold, who served in Bangkok for two years until 1967, wrote in his missive that Thailand had "no literature, no painting" and "hideous" interior decoration."

The same can be said about the immigrations web design unless they are setting a new trend with a website retro design but somehow I doubt that.

It is still under construction and I'm sure it will be available in Thai and English when completed.

Meanwhile download the 'translate' button app for WIN 10 and everything becomes much clearer.

11 hours ago, Tanoshi said:

Meanwhile download the 'translate' button app for WIN 10 and everything becomes much clearer.

Not needed for the Chrome browser it is included. I use it all the time.

20 hours ago, Suradit69 said:

Maybe you could volunteer to correct Immigration's English mistakes.

Getting the work-permit to do so, required even if "volunteered" as free, might not be worth the effort.

20 hours ago, Oxx said:

Another brilliant example of Immigration using obsolete technology.  The site is built with Bower - and even Bower doesn't want you to use it.  The Bower website says "we recommend yarn and webpack for new front-end projects!"

But the guy they hired already knows Bower, so ....

12 hours ago, Sexbomb said:

12 hours ago, Oxx said:

Does 32,6 million foreigners visiting Thailand in 2016 and the importance of tourism for Thailand give you a hint?

You are completely missing my point.  It's completely up to the Thai authorities what they provide in way of a website.  There's zero obligation for them to provide one at all.  If they don't want to satisfy foreigners' expectations in this area that's their choice.

So, to repeat myself, you have a totally unreasonable and unjustified sense of entitlement (and appear to fail to understand why that's the case).

14 hours ago, Oxx said:

And "Chinese" isn't a language.

Written Chinese kind of is. Although the various Chinese dialects are not mutually comprehensible, the written language is a lingua franca. That is why you usually see Chinese subtitles on Chinese movies.

1 hour ago, JackThompson said:

Getting the work-permit to do so, required even if "volunteered" as free, might not be worth the effort.

My comment was made facetiously considering that poster's apparent skill set.

22 hours ago, nasa123 said:

Who made this shit (Poo). The kids school ? And howe mant Million Bath they pay fore this shit

In any event, I'm pretty sure those farang volunteer assistants who work at some immigrations offices are "exempted" from the usual requirements regarding work permits.

Edited by Suradit69

2 hours ago, Suradit69 said:
3 hours ago, JackThompson said:

My comment was made facetiously considering that poster's apparent skill set.

In any event, I'm pretty sure those farang volunteer assistants who work at some immigrations offices are "exempted" from the usual requirements regarding work permits.

My comment was also facetious - though you are probably right about special arrangements.

10 hours ago, Oxx said:

You are completely missing my point.  It's completely up to the Thai authorities what they provide in way of a website.  There's zero obligation for them to provide one at all.  If they don't want to satisfy foreigners' expectations in this area that's their choice.

So, to repeat myself, you have a totally unreasonable and unjustified sense of entitlement (and appear to fail to understand why that's the case).

So zero obligation to inform visitors about the immigration rules and regulations so it is up to the visitors to guess themselves?

No, they have every obligation to inform visitors about the rules and regulations as that is part of their job to do so.

57 minutes ago, Sexbomb said:

No, they have every obligation to inform visitors about the rules and regulations as that is part of their job to do so.

I would say, it would be in the best interest of the country to be forthright, as it would attract honest people who appreciate transparency.  The whole "play the odds" and/or "agent" system, which exists in many visa-areas, appeals to the least-desirable types - "risk takers," "criminals," and such.

It appears that the new website has different information regarding the documentation required to obtain a one year extension of one's retirement visa. Under the heading Required Documentation, it does not mention documention regarding proff of  residence or a TM 30. I'm not sure if this is just nonsense and unaccurate information or they have decided to change the documentation requirements. 

1. Aliens must be inspected. Temporary category
  2. They are 50 years and older.
  3. Is there evidence of not less than 65,000 baht per month?
  4. At the time of applying for a deposit in a bank in Thailand The savings account (regular / regular savings) in the account 
    for the past 3 months not less than 800, 000 baht only in the first year to show the account. 
    Deposit with the money deposited in the account. 
    Not less than 60 days?
  5. Have money year round And have a bank deposit Calculated at least 800,000 baht, 
    up to the date of submission of the application.
  6. Foreigners who entered the Kingdom prior to 21 October 1998 
    and were permitted to stay in the Kingdom. To live forever in succession. 
    To apply the following rules: 
    (a) Age 60 and over and earn a certain amount of money with a fixed account throughout. The period of 3 months is not less than 2000,000 baht per year 
    or income of 20,000 baht per month. 
    (B) Age less than 60 years but not less than 55 years. Remain in Account for a period of 3 months 
    at least 500,000 per year or income of not less than 50,000 baht per month.

Required documentation.

1. Request Form 7
  2. Copy of the applicant's passport
  3. Proof of income such as a pension or interest Or dividend, etc., and / or
  4. Certificate of deposit from a bank in Thailand (Ordinary / regular savings type) and bank account copy
  5. Only in accordance with the provisions of clause (6), the documents are the same as those mentioned in items 1 - 4 above.

note 

10 hours ago, TBKK said:

Under the heading Required Documentation, it does not mention documention regarding proff of  residence or a TM 30. I'm not sure if this is just nonsense and unaccurate information or they have decided to change the documentation requirements. 

Those are not a requirements to get a an extension called out in the police orders. That is what their list of required document is based upon.

The TM30 form is for another purpose than applying for an extension.

11 hours ago, TBKK said:

It appears that the new website has different information regarding the documentation required to obtain a one year extension of one's retirement visa. Under the heading Required Documentation, it does not mention documention regarding proff of  residence or a TM 30. I'm not sure if this is just nonsense and unaccurate information or they have decided to change the documentation requirements. 

On the new website under the 'Services' heading, they now have downloadable pdf handbooks, including one covering the TM30 requirements, that weren't previously available on the old website.  https://www.immigration.go.th/content/service

Handbook TM30.pdf

Edited by Tanoshi

When they state clearly that after 25 years of bloody 90. Day Reports ,25 years of reams of yearly forms that read exactly the same as the first one,it may. be worth clicking on.?[emoji481]

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

5 minutes ago, yang123 said:

I may be missing something (not for the first time...), but where do I find TM47 on the page of downloadable forms?  What left-hand margin number?

Thanks in advance.

Post number 3 by UJ, first link is to the editable PDF version.

20 minutes ago, yang123 said:

I may be missing something (not for the first time...), but where do I find TM47 on the page of downloadable forms?  What left-hand margin number?

Thanks in advance.

On new website, downloads, left hand margin numbers.

14 = TM7 (Extension of stay)

15 = TM8 (Re-entry permit)

27 = TM28 (Change of Address)

28 = TM30 (Housemaster notification)

29 = TM47 (90 day reporting)

• Like 1