Britney Spears arrives in Bangkok!

snoop1130

Britney Spears arrives in Bangkok!

By Coconuts Bangkok

3123.JPG

Photo: Britney Spears Thailand/ Facebook

Britney Spears arrived in Bangkok this afternoon and was greeted with flower garlands brought to her by two Thai youths in traditional outfits.

Spears’ private plane landed at Don Mueang Airport around 4pm. As she walked out of the terminal, fans screamed “I love you, Britney,” as the pop star did a wai for the cheering crowd.

Watch this video of Britney Spears totally impressed by the two adorable Thai kids.

Source: https://coconuts.co/bangkok/lifestyle/video-britney-spears-arrives-bangkok/

coconts_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Coconuts Bangkok 2017-6-21

Oops!... I Did It Again :smile:

Watched the vid, doesn't seem that she had the same impact with lots of peeps & the screaming fans as when that loser Bieber came to BKK a few years ago.

2 hours ago, bbi1 said:

Oops!... I Did It Again :smile:

Watched the vid, doesn't seem that she had the same impact with lots of peeps & the screaming fans as when that loser Bieber came to BKK a few years ago.

her fans are older

Edited by orchis

1 hour ago, themerg said:

she needs to learn how to WAI, hands even wit nose, not hands near his boobs.

I think she's trying to cover her cleavage as too many guys are staring at it hahaha

17 hours ago, mduras01 said:

Does she have an upcoming concert? Or is she just planning on shaving her head again and joining a Wat this time?

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

Yes, she's currently on an Asian tour.

The big question is: Will (dancer/musician?) Willie be able to tell her this time which city she is in, so she can address the crowd accordingly (referring to what happened in Taipei a few days ago, where her calls of "Willie Willie, where are we?" were broadcast over the PA followed by her giving a neutral audience greeting with no references to the location.

OK, this happened to other artists as well and it can all be a blur of airports, hotel rooms and arenas that all look very similar - my recommendation would be to ask your assistant BEFORE you start the show - but she really is the poster child for clueless.

On 6/22/2017 at 9:23 AM, Srikcir said:

And to whom she wai's. Do not wai children.

Who makes this crap up... Of course you can return the Wai of Children !... 

I think she made a reasonable effort of being polite, although she did present somewhat of an effervescent over reaction of surprise with the two children in Thai dress who met her. Thai Social Media has been having a little fun with that.