GPS tracking leads to dead French man but mystery surrounds why he died

snoop1130

6 hours ago, Mickmouse1 said:

Murdered French Man did not drive his car  for 4 days but the car was moving in the  first 2 days ??RIP

I don't believe that's what it says.

Perhaps they can only track the last two days??   I don't know either, but it's a long bow to draw to suggest that it was driven for a couple of days by another person.

6 hours ago, snowgard said:

After I saw the photos I believe him died about a stomach ulcer burst!!! It started downstairs, him walked up in the toilette vomiting a lot in the toilette. Maybe him want go in the bad and the next blood vomiting start. Than him fall powerless about massive blood lost.

You can die in minutes about a stomach ulcer burst.

Not everything must be a murder case!!!

Quite possible. Someone I knew died in similar fashion by bleeding out as a result of burst blood vessel. 

9 hours ago, hobobo said:

A couple of times I have been at/near the scene of violent crime/incident. Both times the cops made a complete mess of things, touched and moved everything, and at the very end called for the forensic team - why bother?

Its now as ignorance and incompetence 

7 hours ago, snowgard said:

After I saw the photos I believe him died about a stomach ulcer burst!!! It started downstairs, him walked up in the toilette vomiting a lot in the toilette. Maybe him want go in the bad and the next blood vomiting start. Than him fall powerless about massive blood lost.

Nah sounds much more like hemorrhoids to me

15 hours ago, cardinalblue said:

Friendly or unfriendly guest? Why did he rent the car if staying at home? Why is he French and not British?

Hello there, my guess is that he rent the car to go somewhere far but before he could do that he got murdered perhaps.  Why is he French and not British? This is a difficult question isn't it? You should ask his parents this question. They could give you a satisfactory answer. May be he was British(dual citizenship) if the family had lived in Normandy, where many have British relatives.

A post and a reply have been removed:

10) Do not discuss moderation publicly in the open forum; this includes individual actions, and specific or general policies and issues. You may send a PM to a moderator to discuss individual actions or email support (at) thaivisa.com to discuss moderation policy.

On 6/22/2017 at 11:01 AM, snowgard said:

And maybe Plavix for blood clots.....etc.

On 6/21/2017 at 9:15 PM, tracker1 said:

Hmm the car hadn't moved for 2 days but he was dead for 4 days. Downstairs covered in blood found dead upstairs naked ! surely not suicide !!!!

Thai Forensics! Lick your index finger and put in the air. He's been dead four days, but he drove the car 3 days ago.

Amazing Thailand.

2 hours ago, tomwct said:

Thai Forensics! Lick your index finger and put in the air. He's been dead four days, but he drove the car 3 days ago.

Amazing Thailand.

CSI: TVF Forensics! Can't get basic facts right, let alone make logical deductions. Nothing says he drove the car 3 days ago.