Trump says 'we have a great relationship with China' after critical tweet

webfact

Trump says 'we have a great relationship with China' after critical tweet

tag-reuters-1.jpg

U.S. President Donald Trump and China's President Xi Jinping chat as they walk along the front patio of the Mar-a-Lago estate after a bilateral meeting in Palm Beach, Florida, U.S., April 7, 2017. REUTERS/Carlos Barria

CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa (Reuters) - President Donald Trump on Wednesday said the United States had a "great relationship with China" as he stood beside former Iowa Governor Terry Branstad, the new U.S. ambassador to Beijing.

"We have a great relationship with China and I really like President Xi," Trump said in a speech at an Iowa community college. The comment came a day after Trump said Chinese efforts to persuade North Korea to rein in its weapons programs had failed.

(Reporting by Steve Holland; Editing by Eric Beech)

reuters_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Reuters 2017-06-22

1 hour ago, dunroaming said:

Trump is just so stupid it is staggering!  As if the Chinese cared one jot about what Trump says about them.

Everyone knows he's an idiot.  Imagine the jokes by world leaders

Edited by Redline

13 hours ago, webfact said:

"We have a great relationship with China and I really like President Xi,"

I think Trump was referring to China's approval of nine Trump trademarks previously rejected and preliminary approval for 38 new Trump trademarks (all but three are in the president's own name)

http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/china-overturns-rejections-trump-trademarks-48032027

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/china-approves-38-new-trump-trademarks-his-businesses-n730561

By the way, China's huge trade surplus with the US - no longer an issue.

On 6/22/2017 at 3:21 PM, alocacoc said:

You are deluded.

stupid: 

1a :  slow of mind :  obtuseb :  given to unintelligent decisions or acts :  acting in an unintelligent or careless mannerc :  lacking intelligence or reason :  brutish

Trump says Putin will never go into Ukraine. Putin is already in Ukraine.

Trump says he will overhaul healthcare because he knows more about healthcare than anyone. After failing, "Nobody knew healthcare could be so complicated."

Trump insists his inauguration was the largest ever, despite photographic evidence to the contrary.

Trump shoves PM of Montenegro aside just to get to head of the pack for photo op.

Trump promotes birther conspiracy.

Trump insists Obama wiretapped him.

Trump says he'd like to date his daughter.

Trump says Cruz's father was involved in Kennedy assassination.

Trump campaigns hard for House healthcare bill, has big celebration in the Rose Garden telling Republicans, "It's going go be an unbelievable victory...when we get it through the Senate", then turns around and tells GOP Senators that the House bill was "mean".

Trump: "I thought being President would be easier than my old life."

Trump: "You know, it really doesn't matter what the media write as long as you've got a young and beautiful piece of ass."

Trump: "Despite the negative press covfefe."

Trump: "Why can't we use nuclear weapons?"

Trump: "I always wanted to get the Purple Heart. This was much easier."

Trump: "I know more about ISIS than the generals do, believe me." (Probably because of all those years of dedicated, patriotic military service...oh, wait...)

This isn't even a thimble full of the totality of his stupidity. Seems you are the delusional one.

On 6/22/2017 at 10:37 PM, Srikcir said:

I think Trump was referring to China's approval of nine Trump trademarks previously rejected and preliminary approval for 38 new Trump trademarks (all but three are in the president's own name)

http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/china-overturns-rejections-trump-trademarks-48032027

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/china-approves-38-new-trump-trademarks-his-businesses-n730561

By the way, China's huge trade surplus with the US - no longer an issue.

Isn't it amazing that 45 defenders can not see how utterly corrupt this poor excuse of a man is?

2 hours ago, Traveler19491 said:

stupid: 

1a :  slow of mind :  obtuseb :  given to unintelligent decisions or acts :  acting in an unintelligent or careless mannerc :  lacking intelligence or reason :  brutish

Trump says Putin will never go into Ukraine. Putin is already in Ukraine.

Trump says he will overhaul healthcare because he knows more about healthcare than anyone. After failing, "Nobody knew healthcare could be so complicated."

Trump insists his inauguration was the largest ever, despite photographic evidence to the contrary.

Trump shoves PM of Montenegro aside just to get to head of the pack for photo op.

Trump promotes birther conspiracy.

Trump insists Obama wiretapped him.

Trump says he'd like to date his daughter.

Trump says Cruz's father was involved in Kennedy assassination.

Trump campaigns hard for House healthcare bill, has big celebration in the Rose Garden telling Republicans, "It's going go be an unbelievable victory...when we get it through the Senate", then turns around and tells GOP Senators that the House bill was "mean".

Trump: "I thought being President would be easier than my old life."

Trump: "You know, it really doesn't matter what the media write as long as you've got a young and beautiful piece of ass."

Trump: "Despite the negative press covfefe."

Trump: "Why can't we use nuclear weapons?"

Trump: "I always wanted to get the Purple Heart. This was much easier."

Trump: "I know more about ISIS than the generals do, believe me." (Probably because of all those years of dedicated, patriotic military service...oh, wait...)

This isn't even a thimble full of the totality of his stupidity. Seems you are the delusional one.

45 and his Russia buddy and RussiaReps aka republicans want to totally dismantle U.S. democracy.  And part of the plan is to diminish our media. I too believe he is dumb, but a criminal mastermind backed by Putin. This article is worth reading:

http://time.com/4675860/donald-trump-fake-news-attacks/

Trump tweet lies all the time and then he is making another lie just to confuse people , you would think the president has some mental issues. I hope he gets the help he needs from his psychiatrist.  

2 hours ago, balo said:

Trump tweet lies all the time and then he is making another lie just to confuse people , you would think the president has some mental issues. I hope he gets the help he needs from his psychiatrist.  

I think a padded cell is in order. Or perhaps a jail cell. Oh how that would/will make my day.

Anyone that knows him has a poor opinion of him, the only ones who defend him are the ones who have something to gain from him, and the ones desperate enough or stupid enough to buy what his apologists are selling.

Come to NYC where people know him and see what they say In his neighborhood he only got 18% of the vote.

I work in The high rise construction business in NYC  local 212 concrete carpenters member currently, local 282 teamster currently , member of the NYC concrete league currently,

my boss is president, we did all the concrete work in his west side highway towers. 

His Manhattan development days are finished, no one who knows him will ever work with him.   

wait until the  Russian Mafia and Cosa Nostra  involvement story from the Soho Trump Tower brakes. Why do you think he fired  Manhattan US Attorney Preet  Bharara? With whom he had several meetings and calls trying to keep in his good graces, and offered to keep him on , until he found out Bharara was looking in to it ,and fired him.

Anyone who thinks he will do something for them has an other thing coming, If he does anything for you it is only because there is something in it for him.

The Chine have nothing to worry about him, he would sell as all down the river in a heart beat and feel nothing. The man is a sociopath.

Edited by sirineou

44 minutes ago, jerojero said:

He's such a retard always contradicting himself, about face statements, and outright lies. What an embarrassment on the world stage for American and its people.

He is not a retard, if he is then I would love to also be a retard like him.

He is a political retard, he thinks he is still running a NYC development business.

In politics you can not do chapter 11.

He is burning up credibility at an incredible rate, very soon he will have non.

What would happen during the next national emergency  , as at least one happens during every presidency,  What would happen  when most people dont believe anything he says?

I will tell you this, Trump was never running for president,! he was in it for self promoting, the adulation that he still tries to maintain with his rallies, and the hope to monetize the results of his defeat. 

He never thought he would win, he was profoundly unprepared, and after much to his surprise he won, is thinking, now what.

Personally ,I think that if forced to resign he would be relived , turn around and start the Trump news network, make billions from his base, and receive all the adulation he so much craves at rallies.

Anyway that's my opinion, and like the proverbial bodily orifice everybody has , every body has an opinion,so why shouldn't  I? LOL  

Edited by sirineou
typo , one of many I am sure

He is not a retard, if he is then I would love to also be a retard like him.
He is a political retard, he thinks he is still running a NYC development business.
In politics you can not do chapter 11.
He is burning up credibility at an incredible rate, very soon he will have non.
What would happen during the next national emergency  , as at least one happens during every presidency,  What would happen  when most people dont believe anything he says?
I will tell you this, Trump was never running for president,! he was in it for self promoting, the adulation that he still tries to maintain with his rallies, and the hope to monetize the results of his defeat. 
He never thought he would win, he was profoundly unprepared, and after much to his surprise he won, is thinking, now what.
Personally ,I think that if forced to resign he would be relived , turn around and start the Trump news network, make billions from his base, and receive all the adulation he so much craves at rallies.
Anyway that's my opinion, and like the proverbial bodily orifice everybody has , every body has an opinion,so why shouldn't  I? LOL  

Retard (sarcastically) = buffoon = Trump. He's simply not fit to be President, mentally nor emotionally.

9 hours ago, jerojero said:

He's such a retard always contradicting himself, about face statements, and outright lies. What an embarrassment on the world stage for American and its people.

He is delusional. He is mentally ill. He needs to be removed.