Google Drive

dddave

I'd like to be able to use Google Drive more for writing and occasional other tasks but I find it really cumbersome to access.  I maintain several G-mail accounts, one strictly for family and personal business, one for friends and casual correspondence and one for all my internet accounts and subscriptions.  All three accounts open in my browser on start-up.

When I want to open Google Drive, it seems I have to first sign out of both other accounts, then when finished, need to re-open and sign in to those accounts,, which with Googles frequent motherly queries regarding identity and phone numbers and new features, can take a while.  

As I said, cumbersome and annoying.  Am I missing something?  is there an easier way to manage a Drive account?  

One further question:  Each of those Gmail accounts has it's own Drive account which leads to a lot of confusion on my part as to which account has which file.  Is there a way to merge the three Drive accounts into one and close the other two?

Edited by dddave

What browser are you using?

Though I usually try to avoid complications, Google's Chrome Browser lets you have 'multiple-users'.  You can then click and select the associated account for the newly opened browser window to reference.

ThaiVisa_chrome_user.JPG.2d8fad1f5594755e77adba7d56c34bd3.JPG

17 hours ago, RichCor said:

What browser are you using?

Though I usually try to avoid complications, Google's Chrome Browser lets you have 'multiple-users'.  You can then click and select the associated account for the newly opened browser window to reference.

ThaiVisa_chrome_user.JPG.2d8fad1f5594755e77adba7d56c34bd3.JPG

Thanks, RC.  I do use Chrome so I will try your suggestion.