Kalasin teacher charged with raping girl, 11

webfact

Kalasin teacher charged with raping girl, 11
By The Nation

5d0d03c149cc2c84bfc2184696e6bc32.jpg

Chayakorn Wongkhamharn

KALASIN: -- A TEACHER in Kalasin is facing a charge of raping an 11-year-old fifth grader at his school in the northeastern province.

Chayakorn Wongkhamharn, 46, a music teacher at a school in Huay Mek district, surrendered to face the charge on Wednesday. 

On Thursday, Kalasin Court approved a police request to detain him pending more investigation.

Police alleged that the teacher lured an 11-year-old student to practice music at the school on the evening of May 20 and raped her in the classroom.

Then on June 15, the teacher lured the girl to meet him after class at the school, saying he had homework for her to do.

But her parents went to the school later, so the teacher forced her to hide in a classroom then dragged her out to hide in a forest.

He then forced her to walk with him for hours before he let her go.

The girl later told her parents what happened, which caused them to filed complaints with police. That led to the teacher turning himself in on Wednesday.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/news/national/30318910

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2017-06-23

Jesus, if it's not the politicians, it's the bloody teachers. What the hell is wrong with all these people, who are supposed to be the role models for the kids, but seem intent on just satisfying their disgusting predilections?

When I came to Pattaya, I was warned it was full of foreign pedos, and there was certainly some truth to that some years back. It seems now though, that the locals across the country are a significantly larger problem. This must be about the third one in the last 24 hours.

2 hours ago, darksidedog said:

Jesus, if it's not the politicians, it's the bloody teachers. What the hell is wrong with all these people, who are supposed to be the role models for the kids, but seem intent on just satisfying their disgusting predilections?

When I came to Pattaya, I was warned it was full of foreign pedos, and there was certainly some truth to that some years back. It seems now though, that the locals across the country are a significantly larger problem. This must be about the third one in the last 24 hours.

The more you learn about the locals the more you learn exactly why child prostitutes exist here in the first place, and it has nothing to do with foreigners. 

That said, at least this POS didn't kill her afterwards. 

I sincerely hope the girl gets the help she needs to over come this ordeal and live a happy and normal life again full of laughter and trust in mankind, especially men. 

4 hours ago, mikebell said:

Castration called for; not chemical but rusty blade - I'll lend mine out for free.

Agreed and a generous offer I would gladly take up... would you really want it back again?

2 hours ago, wirat69 said:

Another string to his bow???

whilst it may be stereotyping... a music teacher who is not gay??!!

That would be better than the sick pedo that he is. Dirty useless piece of s#@t!!!

Even on a local's salary there is no shortage of affordable women of legal age in this country, why ruin innocent lives for a couple of seconds of their perverted, disgusting thrills?

You just gotta feel sorry for the kids in these stories, they must be ruined for life, physically and mentally.

Edited by Catkiwi

On 2017-6-23 at 10:11 PM, wakeupplease said:

Na it will be put down as another misunderstanding by the education top brass

If that ends up being the case, I hope the father does what needs to be done, I would gladly sponsor him for a loaded gun, personally I would suggest a machete, because he deserves a slow death, you know one with some agonising pain to go with, absolute scum of the earth !!! 

On 6/24/2017 at 10:10 AM, Stargrazer9889 said:

Do a public castration on this piece of shit  to show other teachers that you just do not

go about raping any 11 year old child,  come on PM,  step up and order that sentence on this

guy.

Geezer

They are crawling out of the woodwork already .Two wrongs don't make a right .

On 6/23/2017 at 3:37 PM, darksidedog said:

As with many 'connected' professions in Thai society, they aren't properly trained, they aren't properly vetted, they aren't properly inspected, and they don't get sacked.

Edited by rwdrwdrwd

11 hours ago, rwdrwdrwd said:

As with many 'connected' professions in Thai society, they aren't properly trained, they aren't properly vetted, they aren't properly inspected, and they don't get sacked.

Protected abusers. Shame on the Government to keep on allowing this to happen without making some fundamental changes which embraces responsibility and accountability (personal and State). :post-4641-1156693976:

Yes 'abuse' can happen in a modern society as well, but someone is likely to end up in the monkey house when caught. There is punishment and no sideways movements.