Prison Hands Out Cadburys Creme Eggs To Inmates

Basher

I just read this little snippet, I wonder what the treat in the 'Hilton' is for these nice fellows

Whitemoor jail in Cambridgeshire, a top security prison in Britain, wished its inmates a happy Easter by giving each one a Cadbury Creme Egg. The inmate population is comprised largely of murderers, rapists, and pedophiles.

Sounds like Chiang Mai?

Bash

Come on Bash. That's enough. We lock em up in Chiang Mai.

I was going to make some joke about woking the dog but it would be in bad taste. so I'll refrain.

Ok ok it's not Chiang Mai, but isn;t it perverse??

Kiddy treats for kiddy fiddlers, I mean talk about liberal

Bash

There was a news item on the telly last night about some prisons in the states are giving out flat screen TV's to inmates that have a good-behavior record. Showed this convict in his cell admiring his latest Sony plasma TV. Unreal... :o

Well, I for one would love to know what it's like inside the Hilton.... :o

itv009.jpgIs this close enough?

itv035.jpgBonding session with other residents

FOOD.JPG

5 star quisine, actually is the beginning of a batch of marmite.

JUNKIE.JPG

Recreational facilities

ITV002.JPG

Maybe the only view you want Phasey

Going back to the original OP, those guys deserve a break @ HMP Whitemoor. HMP Whitemoor is a Category 'A' maximum security Prison, and those guys are all serving sentences of 20 yrs and upwards. So sure they deserve a little break now and then, would you like to be banged up inside whitemoor??? thought not!

So sure they deserve a little break now and then,
If that's the case surely a Kit Kat would be more appropriate.those guys are all serving sentences of 20 yrs and upwards.

What they in for,non payment of parking fines?

You would bring tears to a glass eye feeling sorry for them.

I tend to have more symathy with their victims

Maerim...........

They are themselves victims, victims of the severly harsh British legal system. Many are in for Serious drug offences, conspiracy charges (i.e victimless crimes), and most the murderes are in for committing murders against other criminals, and then others are there because they had to protect family and friends, not all prisoners are scum like u assume, many are decent nice people.

wished its inmates a happy Easter by giving each one a Cadbury Creme Egg.

As far as I am aware Thailand as a rule does not celebrate Easter.

Bluddy heathens the lot of them

they should celebrate the egg not the reasons!

Bash

not all prisoners are scum like u assume, many are decent nice people.

I hope this is a wind up because if not you have brought tears to my other glass eye now.

The guys at Whitemore have an internet room, eh mr helper. How long did you get? and what was your victimless crime?

They are themselves victims, victims of the severly harsh British legal system. Many are in for Serious drug offences, conspiracy charges (i.e victimless crimes),

Are you mental or just naive?

Drug dealers do not comit 'victimless crimes' they are scum, they need to be erradicated for the proliferation of their disease.. ie: drugs

inducing folk into getting hooked, destroying their own and others lives.

The real 'victims' are the families of the fcuked up hooked w*nkers who drag their families and mates down with them, oh isn't it cool to do coke.... W*anker!

Drugs are for w*nkers, and W*nkers sell them, and I include booze in this too by the way, and as a drinker I too am a w*nker, just thought I would put in my 2 penneth

Bash

Agree with Basher........... :o

I think alcohol related offences are more disturbing myself!

I think you will find Alcohol has directly and indirectly killed more people than other drugs (yes alcohol is also a drug) and drink driving is like playing with a loaded shotgun.....

Alcohol is the worst by far in my book - legalise some drugs and outlaw alcohol - it is about time these politicians put things in perspective.

I think alcohol related offences are more disturbing myself!

Yes, be that as it may but the authorities at the nick in question are not handing out booze to these poor decent,misunderstood unfortunates who have committed victimless crimes.

They handed out a creme egg and to the best of my knowledge nobody but nobody has ever O.D on one creme egg.