Three CNN journalists resign after Russia-related article retracted

webfact

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aaaaand this is yet another reason why CNN is called fake news and why Americans are waking up to their lies.
There's no reason to be spoon fed fake news by these propaganda outlets when you have thousands of alternative media outlets on youtube with different perspectives to consider.

Project Veritas|American Pravda: CNN. https://tiny.iavian.net/hlib

Sent from my USA make America Great Again Motorola mobile phone.

10 hours ago, jb61 said:

the CNN story just gets worse. In a late release,

"James O’Keefe’s Project Veritas has struck again: This time, a senior CNN producer was caught on camera by one of O’Keefe’s investigators admitting that the network’s relentless bashing of President Donald Trump with the Russia scandal lacks proof.

“Could be bullshit. I mean, it’s mostly bullshit right now,” the CNN producer, John Bonifield, said in a video O’Keefe’s Project Veritas released on Tuesday, when asked about his thoughts on the Russia investigation.

Project Veritas is a subsidiary of Breitbart who have previously received some funding from Trump.. I would bet that as with other coverage the video will eventually be proved as edited and  'false news"

Edited by simple1

2 hours ago, simple1 said:

Project Veritas is a subsidiary of Breitbart who have previously received some funding from Trump.. I would bet that as with other coverage the video will eventually be proved as edited and  'false news"

Prove it.  Prove that O'Keefe's Project Veritas is owned by Breitbart.  I wouldn't care if it was but prove it.  

Oh, good luck with the "edited" video angle.  Suck it up.  That producer said it all.  CNN is guilty of trying to overthrow the Presidency of the United States.  They should be prosecuted and thrown into prison.

Edited by TonyClifton

2 hours ago, simple1 said:

Well have you watched it?  how could they 'edit' that?  either that IS the CNN producer talking or it is NOT right?

PS I am not a Trump fan this is about journalistic ethics 

3 hours ago, simple1 said:

Watch the video, then please do tell how it will eventually be proved as edited and "false news"

The sheepple have been scammed.

1 hour ago, simple1 said:

The source is already being sued for editing video content to publish 'false news". Let's wait & see the outcome with this particular matter. To use your term "Sheppie", take a look in the mirror with the never ending defence of the alt right.

What is astonishing is the President of the USA actively encourages the alt right, thereby dragging down the Administration into the gutter.

What's truly astonishing is how people throw around the term 'alt-right' yet seem to have absolutely no clue as to what the alt-right is or who's apart of it but use it as an attempt to tar and feather Trump's constituency.

Watch a Richard Spencer talk, take notes, learn their positions and then if you're intellectually honest you'll use it when appropriate but mate you're really making yourself look like a yuuuuge 'normie' right now.

I'm no fan of the alt-right btw

On 6/28/2017 at 8:29 AM, PattayaJames said:

Watch the video, then please do tell how it will eventually be proved as edited and "false news"

The sheepple have been scammed.

Here you go:

What the latest James O’Keefe video leaves out

"For example, it never mentions that Bonifield is a producer of health and medical stories, raising questions about how relevant his views are, and how informed he is, about CNN’s political coverage. It also doesn’t disclose that he is based in Atlanta — not in Washington or New York, where most of CNN’s coverage of national affairs and politics are produced.Instead, the video identifies him a “supervising producer,” suggesting a senior decision-making role. "

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/what-you-dont-see-in-okeefe-video-may-be-as-important-as-what-you-do/2017/06/28/dcb67446-5b7c-11e7-a9f6-7c3296387341_story.html?utm_term=.a5f278179a07

And there's more where that came from. 

7 hours ago, ilostmypassword said:

Here you go:

"For example, it never mentions that Bonifield is a producer of health and medical stories, raising questions about how relevant his views are, and how informed he is, about CNN’s political coverage. It also doesn’t disclose that he is based in Atlanta — not in Washington or New York, where most of CNN’s coverage of national affairs and politics are produced.Instead, the video identifies him a “supervising producer,” suggesting a senior decision-making role. "

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/what-you-dont-see-in-okeefe-video-may-be-as-important-as-what-you-do/2017/06/28/dcb67446-5b7c-11e7-a9f6-7c3296387341_story.html?utm_term=.a5f278179a07

Sorry but the video specifically identifies him as "in Atlanta"

You should not believe everything you read in the WP 

Then there is also Van Jones's "the Russia thing is just a big nothing burger"

And there's more where that came from,

54 minutes ago, PattayaJames said:

Van Jones's defence on CNN is magnificently UNCONVINCING and why isn't CNN or anyone else covering that CNN producers 'cat outta the bag' dialogue?

8 hours ago, ilostmypassword said:

Here you go:

And what?  he attends producers meetings sand is on the inside? why defend him?  he said what he said and he's a senior producer at CNN I think these defences are laughable and the public will find them UNCONVINCING smoke and mirrors. CNN has lost tons of credibility (not that it had much)

3 hours ago, PattayaJames said:

I thought you didn't read the WP. LOL

You should not believe everything you read in many media sites.  Especially non MSM sites.  Vetting of articles is pretty much non-existent in them.

CNN did a great job here.  Too bad other media sites don't have the same high standards.

1 hour ago, craigt3365 said:

I thought you didn't read the WP. LOL

You should not believe everything you read in many media sites.  Especially non MSM sites.  Vetting of articles is pretty much non-existent in them.

CNN did a great job here.  Too bad other media sites don't have the same high standards.

I don't read the WP, I just read the bit you posted. 

Edited by PattayaJames

14 minutes ago, bill59 said:

They were fired. Even CNN couldn't justify these lies and that is saying something. Our media is a joke and that includes liberals and conservatives.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

Exactly!  Great thing CNN has done.  Better than the non MSM sites were nobody ever gets fired nor are stories properly vetted. 

But yes, the media globally is in a terrible state of affairs. 

10 minutes ago, craigt3365 said:

Who is this guy?  Is it really worth watching?  He's using cuts from videos to make his point.  Totally misleading...and FAKE news.

He's one of the few who dare tell it straight, so yes, he's worth watching. He's always well researched, shows his evidence, and is perfectly clear about his own bias, as he says. The point is that CNN is not.

1 minute ago, ddavidovsky said:

He's one of the few who dare tell it straight, so yes, he's worth watching. He's always well researched, shows his evidence, and is perfectly clear about his own bias, as he says. The point is that CNN is not.

Unfortunately, he's not telling the truth.  And you're falling for it.

3 minutes ago, craigt3365 said:

Unfortunately, he's not telling the truth.  And you're falling for it.

I listen to all sides, make my own observations, then form my own opinion, thanks.

You're defending the impartiality of CNN? That simply means you agree with its agenda. Perhaps you don't realise that there is barely any news organisation that does not press its own political or social agenda - in many cases that's why they exist. The BBC are just as bad.