5 years IT experience. 5 years creative experience (photography, adobe suite, and video editing)

Hi everyone, 

I am a 29 years old American living in Bangkok. I graduated with a Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems. I am looking for a work from home job opportunity with a company that can provide a work permit and visa.

I was previously a supervisor at a fortune 500 IT company for a team of 25-30 engineers. I have experience with call centers, managing a team, working in high pressure situations, talking to stakeholders, de-escalating irate customers, I am very knowledgeable about computers (laptops, desktops, workstations, and servers), I have CompTIA certifications along with others. During my time at my company I provided training and worked on many projects.

Outside of my technology career, I am very passionate about the creative field and entrepreneurship. I've taught myself photography, drawing, graphic design, and video editing. I also have a keen interest in business so I've worked on many personal projects to learn about social media marketing, Google analytics, online eCommerce, and copywriting.

I am available to work as soon as possible.

Please let me know if there are any opportunities in IT supervision, any creative field (I will learn quickly if it's currently out of my scope of knowledge), or English (I taught in South Korea for 6 months)

Resume, portfolio, and LinkedIn ready to send.

Thank you everyone for your time.

At 29yrs age, being the Boss/supervisor of a team of 30 engineers at a Fortune 500 company is a very impressive acheivement. Why do you want to even look at getting a job teaching english, dont spoil your future.

Archived