Thailand's 'Super-Baht' May Be Too Strong For Its Own Good

webfact

2 minutes ago, nasa123 said:

No.

Then perhaps an initial interest-holiday, as part of the debt-structure ?

http://www.dlapipertradefinance.com/en/glossary/i/interest-holiday.html

I'm not claiming that it's necessarily so, just throwing-up possible explanations as to why  " Thailand don`t pay anything interest back yet whay ?", as you said.

Perhaps, since you know better, you might provide links to the source of your knowledge, then we would all be better-informed ?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Ace of Pop said:

Im findin dis hard to believe.!. So many experts , but live here.Surely all this expertise is posted by Camen Island residence dwellers.emoji383.png?

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

:cool:

I've heard that the BVI and Panama are more popular, amongst certain Thai hiso circles, than the Cayman Islands ? :whistling:

25 minutes ago, Ricardo said:

Then perhaps an initial interest-holiday, as part of the debt-structure ?

http://www.dlapipertradefinance.com/en/glossary/i/interest-holiday.html

I'm not claiming that it's necessarily so, just throwing-up possible explanations as to why  " Thailand don`t pay anything interest back yet whay ?", as you said.

Perhaps, since you know better, you might provide links to the source of your knowledge, then we would all be better-informed ?

Ask  PM in Thailand whay they don`t pay anything interest back.I think the Bath falling and falling and falling soon, like fore 20 years ago.

3 hours ago, nasa123 said:

Ask  PM in Thailand whay they don`t pay anything interest back.I think the Bath falling and falling and falling soon, like fore 20 years ago.

I'm sorry, but you made the allegation that  "Thailand don`t pay anything interest back yet whay ?", so it's for you to back-it-up with a link, not for me (or anyone else) to ask the PM about your allegation. :wink:

If you don't supply the link, then other posters may start to wonder how true your assertion is, that's the way things work on here.

I've suggested two possible-reasons, why interest on a recent loan/debt might not yet have been paid, if indeed it hasn't been, so far your reply to the first suggestion was a simple "No".  Do you have more detail, in support of your original post, or not ? :whistling:

2 hours ago, Ricardo said:

I'm sorry, but you made the allegation that  "Thailand don`t pay anything interest back yet whay ?", so it's for you to back-it-up with a link, not for me (or anyone else) to ask the PM about your allegation. :wink:

If you don't supply the link, then other posters may start to wonder how true your assertion is, that's the way things work on here.

I've suggested two possible-reasons, why interest on a recent loan/debt might not yet have been paid, if indeed it hasn't been, so far your reply to the first suggestion was a simple "No".  Do you have more detail, in support of your original post, or not ? :whistling:

Ask the Norwegians Stat about that ? If you are very int so go into Norwegians and se were they bore money, Nor difficult ?

8 minutes ago, nasa123 said:

Ask the Norwegians Stat about that ? If you are very int so go into Norwegians and se were they bore money, Nor difficult ?

What does  "very int"  mean ?  :wacko:

I do understand that you're having trouble making your meaning clear, and I do know that not everyone speaks proper English, which is the language used on this site.  Your fellow posters (including myself) will (I'm sure) try to make allowances for this. 

Is it perhaps that you're Norwegian yourself, and have heard about the supposed-debt through the Norwegian-media ?  In that case, please do share the link in Norwegian, we can use Google-translate !

I am very interested to see the details, which back-up your repeated-claim about the Thai-government or PM not paying interest when due, and that there may be something odd or wrong happening here.

In the absense of link, then I'm afraid some of us might consider your claim to be unsubstantiated rumour or opinion, rather than fact.

19 minutes ago, Ricardo said:

What does  "very int"  mean ?  :wacko:

I do understand that you're having trouble making your meaning clear, and I do know that not everyone speaks proper English, which is the language used on this site.  Your fellow posters (including myself) will (I'm sure) try to make allowances for this. 

Is it perhaps that you're Norwegian yourself, and have heard about the supposed-debt through the Norwegian-media ?  In that case, please do share the link in Norwegian, we can use Google-translate !

I am very interested to see the details, which back-up your repeated-claim about the Thai-government or PM not paying interest when due, and that there may be something odd or wrong happening here.

In the absense of link, then I'm afraid some of us might consider your claim to be unsubstantiated rumour or opinion, rather than fact.

Call PM office and speak whit hime.

if you wanna talk about "Super Baht" stuff.....

then what about the 2015 Boehner-Obama agreement on the debt limit that expired in March..... how will Trump handle this?  

if it means anything of a Super Yuan in how it plays out.... which ain't at all bad with Trump and Trump's base.... at all..... it definitely would mean a Super Baht.... that would also be one that lasts a long time.

Edited by maewang99