Car Park for 3 nights

New007

I'm planning to fly to HK next weekend and want to leave my car at the car park at Swampy. Can I use the car park opposite the terminal for 3 nights as I don't want to leave it in the open at the long-term car park? Even if it's 300 baht a day, it's cheaper for me than taking a taxi, because I drive from Nakhon Pathom.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
13 hours ago, mogandave said:

What situation?

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

There is no restrictions for cars left after a certain amount of days?  Must you notify the attendant how long you intend to stay?  Is there a special special card or sticker so your car is not cited or towed?

There is no restrictions for cars left after a certain amount of days?  Must you notify the attendant how long you intend to stay?  Is there a special special card or sticker so your car is not cited or towed?

I left mine for two weeks in March without any issue, and have left it as long as a month.

They give you a card when you go in, and you pay when you go out. It’s THB250 a day, and you have to have cash in THB.

6 minutes ago, mogandave said:

I left mine for two weeks in March without any issue, and have left it as long as a month.

They give you a card when you go in, and you pay when you go out. It’s THB250 a day, and you have to have cash in THB.

7,500 baht for a month of parking. You could have left it at a condo building in Bangkok, had a Michelin star lunch and used some hotels Mercedes limo service and have money left over to to the same thing in reverse when you arrive back again.

• Like 1

7,500 baht for a month of parking. You could have left it at a condo building in Bangkok, had a Michelin star lunch and used some hotels Mercedes limo service and have money left over to to the same thing in reverse when you arrive back again.

I don’t live in Bangkok.

In any event, I’d have had to spend an extra three hours on each end of what are already long days.

I could also have booked a car that would pick me up at my home and drop me at the airport for about 6k round trip.

I could also have had my wife drive me out and pick me up.

I could have taken a series of busses $ song-taus,or I could have spent a few days walking and dragging all my luggage.

I could have even have stayed home.

21 minutes ago, mogandave said:

I don’t live in Bangkok.

In any event, I’d have had to spend an extra three hours on each end of what are already long days.

I could also have booked a car that would pick me up at my home and drop me at the airport for about 6k round trip.

I could also have had my wife drive me out and pick me up.

I could have taken a series of busses $ song-taus,or I could have spent a few days walking and dragging all my luggage.

I could have even have stayed home.

Plenty of members here have allocated parking in Bangkok they don't use and say if you are coming from Hua Hin, you kind of cross Bangkok anyway. The final trip from the center to Swampy is easily done on the Airport link if you travel light.

I just mention it as a friend of mine park his car at my building. He only visit once a year, so I get the tax sticker, wash it and drop it at the airport the day he arrive.

• Like 1

Plenty of members here have allocated parking in Bangkok they don't use and say if you are coming from Hua Hin, you kind of cross Bangkok anyway. The final trip from the center to Swampy is easily done on the Airport link if you travel light.
I just mention it as a friend of mine park his car at my building. He only visit once a year, so I get the tax sticker, wash it and drop it at the airport the day he arrive.

You sound like a good friend.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, mogandave said:

Thanks!  Just what I needed to know.