Men's cargo shorts in Thailand -- ugly or hideous?

To be honest the only reason I wear them consistently is for safety reasons that i can keep my wallet secure with a zip or poppers and if i have my passport or whatever. Difficult to pick-pocket those. 

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 7/3/2017 at 5:08 PM, tutsiwarrior said:

hey...baggy full length rumpled cotton khakis with braces (suspenders), no shirt (no shirttail probs), runnin' shoes and a red bandana head rag...clip on shades de rigueur...no tats...

and my wildly beautiful 19 y.o. niece is proud to be seen down the market on the arm of her uncle tutsi (she carries the vegetables)...

plus, I'm 67 y.o. and I'll wear anything that I want...

ah, 19 y.o. girls...emerging splendidly from their adolescent cocoons of awkwardness and bad skin to enchant and mystify...

'who's my little girl, then?' 'I ain'tcher 'little girl' no more, tutsi...I'm big and beautiful, puu ying, geddit?...I got what boys like and I'll go down to the talat wid ye fer 1000 baht...' 'OK, but ye gotta pack the vegetables, godammit...'

On 7/4/2017 at 11:46 AM, Ace of Pop said:

When I see them I think the fool wil start doing Angus Young impressions any second..?

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

"For those about to rock, we salute you!"

On 01/07/2017 at 11:22 PM, Ulysses G. said:

I don't think they were very prevalent when I first moved to Thailand in 1989. I brought a few over from Banana Republic and found them great for traveling and trekking, but wore them out over time. I loved when the Thais started making them and selling them in tourist spots, but they are pretty shoddy ones. You can do much better for the same price in the USA. 

Locally made brand Molecule are OK, but twice the price of the usual no-name brands generally found in the markets.