Non-O visa Thai Wife Singapore Confirmed

Went to Singapore and got the 1 year Multiple Entry based on Thai wife & child....only 220 S$. Dec 26 2006.

Easy and fast. No income/banking. I am well over 50. Look for the Islamic lady for the application.

Thanks for the info. Big help.

I went there too to get my first Type B visa. It was also the Islamic lady and she was very polite and helpful.

Regards.

Edited by junkofdavid2

Went to Singapore and got the 1 year Multiple Entry based on Thai wife & child....only 220 S$. Dec 26 2006.

Easy and fast. No income/banking. I am well over 50. Look for the Islamic lady for the application.

I need to renew my visa in February.Usually go to Penang,but would prefer Singapore.

What documents did you provide.I take-to Penang- original wedding certificate plus a copy,

copies of wifes ID card,childrens birth certificates,copies of tabienbahns,copy of wifes pasport.

Did you apply one day and get visa the next?

Any info gratefully received.

I too got my 1 year non O from the Islamic lady whilst in Singapore. She was very polite and helpful.

She also does not try to rip you off as others do in some consulates (example: if you apply for a 1 year and pay the full fee and you only get a 90 day single entry non immigrant visa, bad luck, but the visa fee that she requests will be correct for the visa you are issued. the people who were with me that applied for 1 year non imm visas and only got single entry visas we only told $90 but I was told $220 and recieved my 1 year)

I know some concular staff in other Thai consulates will take your money and misslead you to what visa you can get.

I too got my 1 year non O from the Islamic lady whilst in Singapore. She was very polite and helpful.

She also does not try to rip you off as others do in some consulates (example: if you apply for a 1 year and pay the full fee and you only get a 90 day single entry non immigrant visa, bad luck, but the visa fee that she requests will be correct for the visa you are issued. the people who were with me that applied for 1 year non imm visas and only got single entry visas we only told $90 but I was told $220 and recieved my 1 year)

I know some concular staff in other Thai consulates will take your money and misslead you to what visa you can get.

No doubt with this muslim lady, she is very helpful and friendly :o unless visa applicant are very rudely.