Trump tweets mock video of himself tackling, punching CNN logo

webfact

7 minutes ago, dutchisaan said:

Here is the original video with the marine from cnn. So you was not making a joke, you posted a FAKE news story, but than that's pretty normal for you.

Yes I am aware of the original, as are all. That is the reason it is funny.

Again it is not a news story it is a joke!!!

Edited by PattayaJames

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

50 minutes ago, Andaman Al said:

Let me save you some time, it's per month! So on the day in question, maybe 600K people saw the daily Mirror although only about 220K papers per day. So are you trying to make up some fake news? Are you implying numbers to make your story something that it isn't. It is hardly a ball crippler is it if some 600K semi illiterate people IN THE UK read a newspaper that when you read the article is clearly having fun. Yep.......Jeezz!

No, the Daily miirror has over 5 million online readers per day , 600 000 is just the papers printed . 

MSN also reported it, 

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/donald-trump-snubbed-by-polands-first-lady-agata-kornhauser-duda/ar-BBDTHzW

As did numerous other media outlets

http://www.euronews.com/2017/07/07/another-awkward-handshake-trump-snubbed-by-polands-first-lady

Billions of people saw it and believed it, you are being deceptive saying that only 220 00 people saw it

17 minutes ago, PattayaJames said:

No I am not trying to perpetuate "a grand example of fake news."

It is what is called a joke (and clearly labeled as such), do you remember those?

You hope the maker gets sued. Hmmm I think you should really try to lighten up.

Yet light hearted articles in tabloid newspapers are to be taken as gospel fake news attacks on Trump by you people that ask us to remember what a 'joke' is. Give us all a break. Isn't infowars daily broadcast on now? Surely there is something better to occupy Trump supporters at the moment. Fake News R Us or Breitbart Truth Journal

2 minutes ago, sanemax said:

No, the Daily miirror has over 5 million online readers per day , 600 000 is just the papers printed . 

MSN also reported it, 

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/donald-trump-snubbed-by-polands-first-lady-agata-kornhauser-duda/ar-BBDTHzW

As did numerous other media outlets

http://www.euronews.com/2017/07/07/another-awkward-handshake-trump-snubbed-by-polands-first-lady

Billions of people saw it and believed it, you are being deceptive saying that only 220 00 people saw it

WRONG!! Are we getting into a pissing contest now?

The NRS uses its national survey to estimate average monthly print readers for the whole of 2014 and uses data from Comscore to estimate PC and mobile readership for November 2014.

It only provides combined print, PC and mobile readership for daily national newspapers and their websites (Sunday titles are not included).

The NRS estimates that the Daily Mail and Mail Online has some 23.5m UK readers over the course of a month. It puts the Daily Mirror in second place with 17.5m readers over the course of a month and the Daily Telegraph in third with 16.4m (neck and neck with The Guardian on 16.3m).

http://www.pressgazette.co.uk/nrs-daily-mail-most-popular-uk-newspaper-print-and-online-23m-readers-month/

READ THE DAILY MIRROR and all the other tabloids. Not only are they BRITISH NEWSPAPERS it is all meant light heartedly !! Now STOP!

22 minutes ago, PattayaJames said:

No I am not trying to perpetuate "a grand example of fake news."

You hope the maker gets sued. Hmmm I think you should really try to lighten up.

You posted Fake News.

You have no credibility.

Yes. I hope the uploader gets sued.

And your Fake News gets deleted.

And  I think  you ought to get serious about  the White House being under investigation for collusion, fraud, racketeering, 

money laundering and espionage.

Rather than wasting other's time with your Fake News.

28 minutes ago, PattayaJames said:

Yes I am aware of the original, as are all. That is the reason it is funny.

Again it is not a news story it is a joke!!!

Nothing funny about copyright infringement.

Except to you of course.

3 minutes ago, Andaman Al said:

WRONG!! Are we getting into a pissing contest now?

http://www.pressgazette.co.uk/nrs-daily-mail-most-popular-uk-newspaper-print-and-online-23m-readers-month/

READ THE DAILY MIRROR and all the other tabloids. Not only are they BRITISH NEWSPAPERS it is all meant light heartedly !! Now STOP!

The Daily mirrors readership is actually quite irrelevant because numerours other media outlets published the story as well, including MSN

http://nytlive.nytimes.com/womenintheworld/2017/07/06/trump-certainly-wasnt-expecting-this-from-polands-first-lady/

Agata Kornhauser-Duda, the first lady of Poland, appeared to snub President Donald Trump on Tuesday as he looked to exchange a handshake with her, video footage showed. Trump was in Warsaw on Thursday delivering a major speech, 

A 'joke' post was posted and can remain.   It was labeled as a joke.   Let's try to stay closer to the topic though.   Jokes may be nice, but they can also be a deflection and a detraction.  

20 minutes ago, sanemax said:

The Daily mirrors readership is actually quite irrelevant because numerours other media outlets published the story as well, including MSN

http://nytlive.nytimes.com/womenintheworld/2017/07/06/trump-certainly-wasnt-expecting-this-from-polands-first-lady/

Agata Kornhauser-Duda, the first lady of Poland, appeared to snub President Donald Trump on Tuesday as he looked to exchange a handshake with her, video footage showed. Trump was in Warsaw on Thursday delivering a major speech, 

So if it's irrelevant why are you telling us what it is? PLEASE STOP! ALL PAPERS COVERED IT IN A LIGHT HEARTED WAY!!!

6 minutes ago, Andaman Al said:

So if it's irrelevant why are you telling us what it is? PLEASE STOP! ALL PAPERS COVERED IT IN A LIGHT HEARTED WAY!!!

I was replying to someone who stated something different 

The media didnt report it in a lighthearted way

You are just saying that because it was found to be fake news .

It was reported as being factual, and then it was shown to be fake

News outlets report on news

Comedy outlets do comedy

Serious media outlets do not report serious matters as being comedy, apart from on April 1st

11 hours ago, PattayaJames said:

That's well known.  But it wasn't a formal CNN article with a headline saying "Trump was snubbed".  Which is what was claimed by another member.  CNN, fake news, blah, blah, blah.  Now proven to be fake. LOL

Not to mention you left out the part where Chris said it probably was not a a snub.  LOL  Now maybe that was fake news?

10 hours ago, sanemax said:

Lets get to basics .

The Mirrors headline was 

Donald Trump 'suffers hilarious snub by Poland's first lady' - who goes straight to Melania instead

WE have agreed that its wasnt a "snub", which makes it fake news

Nobody knows if this was a snub or not.  Only the first lady of Poland.  If you support Trump, it's fake news.  If you don't, or are able to look at things from an unbiased point of view, it could go either way.

But it's definitely not fake news.  It's opinions by various reporters.  Even showing only a 4 second clip is not fake.  It's real.  It did happen.

You seem to be stuck on this for some reason. LOL

Here's what a video like this has started.  Congrats to Trump for making the lives of many miserable.  And potentially putting them in harms way.

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/2017/07/05/daily-stormer-troll-army-threatens-cnn-staffers-over-reddit-user-behind-trumpcnn-gif

“Hope you enjoy what is coming, you filthy rat kike bastards. Kill yourselves, kike news fakers. You deserve every single bit of what you are about to get,” concluded Auernheimer.

Within hours, personal information for multiple CNN staffers and their family members -- alongside images and gifs of individuals with CNN superimposed over their faces being shot in the head -- appeared in the comments of the posting.

Lovely bunch of people, these Trump supporters.:bah:

43 minutes ago, craigt3365 said:

Nobody knows if this was a snub or not.  Only the first lady of Poland.  If you support Trump, it's fake news.  If you don't, or are able to look at things from an unbiased point of view, it could go either way.

But it's definitely not fake news.  It's opinions by various reporters.  Even showing only a 4 second clip is not fake.  It's real.  It did happen.

You seem to be stuck on this for some reason. LOL

Think you will find It was a misunderstanding of diplomatic protocol by Trump in the order of greetings in Poland, but he did shake hands with the Polish President - mountain out of a molehill.

http://www.snopes.com/polish-first-lady-trump-handshake/

Edited by simple1

5 minutes ago, simple1 said:

Think you will find It was a misunderstanding of diplomatic protocol by Trump in the order of greetings in Poland, but he did shake hands with the Polish President - mountain out of a molehill.

http://www.snopes.com/polish-first-lady-trump-handshake/

100% agreed.  Amazing how the Trump supporters get so worked up about this.  Personally?  I could go either way.  Trump has been really bad towards women.  Could be a snub.  But like you say, it could also be protocol.  Either way.  Too much energy is being spent on this.  Much more important things to get worked up about! LOL

On 7/10/2017 at 3:30 PM, craigt3365 said:

One news now is hardly a credible media site.  You need better references. LOL

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Family_Association

Here's a good site for you to use.  Hopefully, it will help with your postings.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/onenewsnow/

You seem to fall for sites that follow the above highlighted sentence. LOL

CNN is exactly the same - but a FAR LEFT BIAS.

Media credibility is what this story is about - CNN has none.

How did CNN go in the last ratings? Last of MSM?

3 minutes ago, ELVIS123456 said:

CNN is exactly the same - but a FAR LEFT BIAS.

How did CNN go in the last ratings? Last of MSM?

Ratings for news shows are exactly like approval polls for presidents.

Yet...

When Trump gets low ratings— "fake polls"

When CNN gets low ratings— "see? Nobody likes/respects/trusts CNN"

Your posts are the very definition of bias.

T

18 minutes ago, ELVIS123456 said:

:blink:

You appear highly confused.

i.e.: Trump tweets mock video of himself tackling, punching CNN logo

Trump’s CNN Tweet Appears to Have Originated From Racist, Islamophobic, Misogynist Reddit Troll

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2017/07/02/trump_s_cnn_tweet_appears_to_have_originated_from_hanassholesolo_a_racist.html

Trump's anti-CNN tweet originated from Reddit’s largest right-wing extremist forum

Regardless of his intentions, Trump’s tweet aligned him with violent hate speech.(sub-title)

“Congratulations /u/HanAssholeSolo, your dankery has been tweeted by the President of the United States,”

ran the most popular response to the original GIF thread."

“Wow!! I never expected my meme to be retweeted by the God Emporer [sic] himself!!!” HanAssholeSolo responded,

while the rest of r/The_Donald waxed gleeful about their moment in the spotlight."

"(HanAssholeSolo reportedly attempted to edit his past posts to remove some of his more offensive comments, including racial slurs, but not before people captured screenshots of several of his most objectionable statements.)"

https://www.vox.com/culture/2017/7/3/15913966/trump-cnn-wrestling-tweet-the-donald-origins

http://imgur.com/a/hfUAo

Too bad the coward deleted all his repulsive racist, bigoted homophobic statements before deleting his account.

But, they are out there if one is inclined to search for the screenshots...

7 hours ago, craigt3365 said:

And She did state that it wasnt a snub

You can see by the video that it wasnt a snub

What was she supposed to do, shake both Trumps hands using both of her hands ?

I am not a U.S. citizen and dont take much interest in U.S. Politics

So, I am not a Trump supporter

Its the Anti-Trump brigade, which are trying to portray this as a snub

One could equally suggest that Donald snubbed Polands first Lady, by greeting her Husband first instead of her .

But, that would be equally ridiculous 

7 hours ago, craigt3365 said:

So you are saying it was a snub?

I cannot speak on his behalf, but reading what he wrote , he clearly is not saying that it was a snub

He is saying that it is quite clear whether it was or wasnt a snub

Some posters cannot use google or understand one word sentences which contain  less than ten letters 

The reason I'm sure it wasn't a snub but rather following what she thought was proper protocol is that trump visited Poland based on promises that there would be a very friendly, protest-free reception, along with a Mussolini style rally with worshiping chanting crowds of white people (just like home but better dressed), sponsored by the extremist right wing, xenophobic, free press crushing Polish President Duda. (A natural mutual friendship there.) There is no chance that the Duda's wife INTENTIONALLY dissed trump.

The humor is his shocked expression. That's all. 

Edited by Jingthing

18 minutes ago, sanemax said:

And She did state that it wasnt a snub

You can see by the video that it wasnt a snub

What was she supposed to do, shake both Trumps hands using both of her hands ?

I am not a U.S. citizen and dont take much interest in U.S. Politics

So, I am not a Trump supporter

Its the Anti-Trump brigade, which are trying to portray this as a snub

One could equally suggest that Donald snubbed Polands first Lady, by greeting her Husband first instead of her .

But, that would be equally ridiculous 

"What was she supposed to do, shake both Trumps hands using both of her hands ?"

Or, being unfamiliar with American customs, and having heard about Trump's self-confessed proclivity, she may have expected him to grab her pussy so did not initially offer her hand.

When it became clear that Trump would not be engaging with her in his customary fashion, she with, in what clearly looks to me like some relief, offered her hand.

I could be wrong and this could be a big brouhaha over nothing.

While this is earnestly being discussed as a major international incident, there's also the minor issue of America's main adversary interfering (perhaps successfully) in a national election. But THAT'S a witch hunt/fake news/DeepState interference/deflection over HRC's election loss/all in the past...and it's time to forget about it and move forward. Who cares? #MAGA!

T

12 minutes ago, Thakkar said:

I could be wrong and this could be a big brouhaha over nothing.

It's just day two of feeble attempts to derail the thread with gibberish totally unrelated to the topic.

:coffee1:

Edited by iReason

6 minutes ago, Thakkar said:

"What was she supposed to do, shake both Trumps hands using both of her hands ?"

Or, being unfamiliar with American customs, and having heard about Trump's self-confessed proclivity, she may have expected him to grab her pussy so did not initially offer her hand.

When it became clear that Trump would not be engaging with her in his customary fashion, she with, in what clearly looks to me like some relief, offered her hand.

When you post humorous posts, it would be helpful if you added a smiley face :smile: afterwards, just  to make it quite clear that you are not being serious , just to avoid confusion .

Same as when people make humorous videos , they should make quite clear that its humour and not intended to be taken seriously