Trump tweets mock video of himself tackling, punching CNN logo

webfact

My take on the handshake is that it was not a snub. The Polish lady was following good protocol and always intended to shake the clown president's tiny paw. But the funny revealing part is that trump took it as a snub when he wasn't shaken first. That expression on his face is priceless.

Being the alpha male gorilla type that he is, he's obsessed with power moves and handshake politics.

You win some, you lose some. 

Edited by Jingthing

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Jingthing said:

But the funny revealing part is that trump took it as a snub when he wasn't shaken first.

How do you know how he took it ?

Dont tell me that you can work out his mindset, by a facial expression ?

6 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

My take on the handshake is that it was not a snub. The Polish lady was following good protocol and always intended to shake the clown president's tiny paw. But the funny revealing part is that trump took it as a snub when he wasn't shaken first. That expression on his face is priceless.

Being the alpha male gorilla type that he is, he's obsessed with power moves and handshake politics.

Google "awkward Trump handshakes".  There's a bunch.  But this was one of the classics:

20 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

There really is no need to edit your posts when replying to me, just so you can still pretend that you have blocked me .

Dont worry , I wont make an issue out of it, I wont even mention it

14 minutes ago, sanemax said:

There really is no need to edit your posts when replying to me, just so you can still pretend that you have blocked me . 

You just did. :laugh:

34 minutes ago, sanemax said:

36 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

But the funny revealing part is that trump took it as a snub when he wasn't shaken first.

How do you know how he took it ?

Dont tell me that you can work out his mindset, by a facial expression ?

13 minutes ago, sanemax said:

36 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

But you did just mention it, and if you do not quote him fully in your original reply to him what is your point? Many times I will go back and read one of my posts and see an sp or a wrong word put in by auto speller and change it. Nothing to do with who is/has replying to me. Why not argue about the issues? And YES you can tell someone's mindset by a facial expression. Are you a deaf mute blind individual? Non verbal communications account for 60% plus of the message we send.

15 minutes ago, Andaman Al said:

Why not argue about the issues? And YES you can tell someone's mindset by a facial expression. Are you a deaf mute blind individual? Non verbal communications account for 60% plus of the message we send.

You constantly watch his every move and criticise everything 

Make issues when there are no issues

Four people met up and greeted each other

The two men greeted each other , the two Woman greeted each other

Then the Men /Woman greeted each other

There was a three second delay between the two greetings

Trump did nothing wrong .

Did Trump grab the Womans hand and demand to be greeted first ?

No, he didnt 

He stood there and politely waited

There really is no issue here

1 minute ago, sanemax said:

No, he didnt 

I have not constantly watched anything or said anything on the matter. My only post on the issue was today when I said "It was not a snub but it was bloody funny and the look on Trumps face was a kodak moment'. So take your splurge and diatribe and go stick it somewhere else. YOUR comments are the ones that are off-topic, and ultimately arguing about - nothing, which is just trolling, probably from some bar on a laptop or iPad.

2 minutes ago, Andaman Al said:

I have not constantly watched anything or said anything on the matter. My only post on the issue was today when I said "It was not a snub but it was bloody funny and the look on Trumps face was a kodak moment'. So take your splurge and diatribe and go stick it somewhere else. YOUR comments are the ones that are off-topic, and ultimately arguing about - nothing, which is just trolling, probably from some bar on a laptop or iPad.

Well I didnt mean you personally, I did mean the anti-Trump brigade as a whole on a variety of subjects involving Donald .

I did read only the last few posts on this thread, as its going a bit off-topic, lets get back to the topic

10 minutes ago, sanemax said:

No, he didnt 

He's the POTUS!  Every move he makes will be criticized by somebody.  Same thing happened with all the previous presidents.  This time, it's his own fault he gets the heat.  If he stayed off Twitter, he'd be better off.  He makes himself a wide open target.  LOL.  Much to the chagrin of his supporters.

A good case in point?  Sharing this video of him beating up somebody with a CNN logo over their face.  Sure, it's a bit funny.  But it's below the dignity of the office.  Makes him look childish.  Not presidential.

5 hours ago, sanemax said:

It was tweeted by CNN reporter Chris Cillizza 

This is nothing to do interpretation , its to do with someone editing the video from ten seconds long to three seconds , cutting out the bit where Donald and the Woman shook hands and then claimed that She snubbed him

She quite clearly didnt snub him, She walked in front of him to greet his Wife first and then greeted him

You are also spreading fake news by suggesting that this video is open to interpretation , when it quite clearly isnt

OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGO

Claim: At an event in Warsaw on 6 July 2017, Polish First Lady Agata Kornhauser-Duda refused to shake hands with Donald Trump.
Claimed by: Newsweek

1. The CNN reporter didn't tweet this. He retweeted something that he thought was funny.

2. Ten minutes later, he also tweeted he thought there was no intent, Trump was just out of her line of sight.

Chris Cillizza (@CillizzaCNN)
OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD twitter.com/davidclewis/st…

I think there probably wasn't an intent. I think Trump was out of her line of sight. twitter.com/natsfert/statu…

T

1 hour ago, craigt3365 said:

He's the POTUS!  Every move he makes will be criticized by somebody.  Same thing happened with all the previous presidents.  This time, it's his own fault he gets the heat.  If he stayed off Twitter, he'd be better off.  He makes himself a wide open target.  LOL.  Much to the chagrin of his supporters.

A good case in point?  Sharing this video of him beating up somebody with a CNN logo over their face.  Sure, it's a bit funny.  But it's below the dignity of the office.  Makes him look childish.  Not presidential.

Its a sign of the times

I do feel that its better if hes open  about things

Shows a human side, rather than some politician who is very private and serious all the time and never showing their human side, just hiding behind official statements , driving around in black-out windows and never speaking "off-the record, " candidly .

Nice to see a real, human side to politicians

12 minutes ago, Thakkar said:

1. The CNN reporter didn't tweet this. He retweeted something that he thought was funny.

2. Ten minutes later, he also tweeted he thought there was no intent, Trump was just out of her line of sight.

OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD twitter.com/davidclewis/st…

I think there probably wasn't an intent. I think Trump was out of her line of sight. twitter.com/natsfert/statu…

T

Fake news!!!!! :cheesy:

:jap::jap:

Just now, sanemax said:

Its a sign of the times

Shows a human side, rather than some politician who is very private and serious all the time and never showing their human side, just hiding behind official statements , driving around in black-out windows and never speaking "off-the record, " candidly .

Agreed!  Politics are 100% broken in the US.

Sadly, due to Trump's constant lies and absolutely horrible things he says about others, he's just not the right person for the job.  The US can do better.

12 minutes ago, Thakkar said:

Although it was initially published by various media outlets as being a "snub" and if the full footage hadnt been made public, that would have gone down in history as being a snub .

So, it was fake news, 

16 minutes ago, craigt3365 said:

Agreed!  Politics are 100% broken in the US.

Sadly, due to Trump's constant lies and absolutely horrible things he says about others, he's just not the right person for the job.  The US can do better.

If something's broken, it can possibly be fixed. But if your bring in a repairmen who doesn't know better than random hammering at parts, you may end up with something that's beyond repair.

22 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Its a sign of the times

In case people have forgotten, this is what "showing your human side" looks like:

What Trump did—tweeting a vid of him bashing a representative of the Third Estate—is showing an imbecilic, childish side at best and a dangerous, tyrannical side at worst.

T

22 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Although it was initially published by various media outlets as being a "snub" and if the full footage hadnt been made public, that would have gone down in history as being a snub .

So, it was fake news, 

Fist you imply CNN published this  as news and as a snub. They did no such thing.

Now you say "various media outlets" published it as a snub.

What mainstream media outlets have published it as a snub?

T

14 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Its a sign of the times

"a real, human side"

Right.

Your president.

Pathetic.

The man is sick and should be in a nuthouse.

30 minutes ago, sanemax said:

"published by various media outlets"

Where?

Links please.

Or, are you justmaking stuff up?

:coffee1:

2 minutes ago, Thakkar said:

Fist you imply CNN published this  as news and as a snub. They did no such thing.

Now you say "various media outlets" published it as a snub.

What mainstream media outlets have published it as a snub?

T

CNN's Chris Cillizza tweeted it with the text: OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD

http://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2017/07/06/cnns-chris-cillizza-embarrasses-self-over-trumpagata-kornhauser-duda-handshake-is-this-his-worst-tweet-yet/

4 minutes ago, PattayaJames said:

Rather than embarrassing yourself, try to keep up by reading at least some previous posts.

5 minutes ago, iReason said:

Rather than embarrassing yourself, try to keep up by reading at least some previous posts.

iReason

These guys do not care about embarrassing themselves, thy don't care about credibility or reputation, they openly support a pathological liar. I am amazed we all even respond to them to be honest.

31 minutes ago, PattayaJames said:

Once again, rather than embarrassing yourself, try to keep up by reading at least some previous posts. (Too late. Again)

The post was in response to this:

sanemax said:

"Although it was initially published by various media outlets as being a "snub" and if the full footage hadnt been made public, that would have gone down in history as being a snub ."

Your link says nothing about it being a snub.

In fact, to the contrary.

Jeez...

Edited by iReason

1 minute ago, sanemax said:

And are you too illiterate to read the links you put up?

Trump suffers hilariously

Inadvertently snubs

handshake fail

What bit of 'fake news' does this all fall under, what bit of 'intent to snub' are you falsely claiming was said?

1 minute ago, Andaman Al said:

And are you too illiterate to read the links you put up?

Trump suffers hilariously

Inadvertently snubs

handshake fail

What bit of 'fake news' does this all fall under, what bit of 'intent to snub' are you falsely claiming was said?

Jeezz you would argue black was white.

Donald Trump 'suffers hilarious snub by Poland's first lady' - who goes straight to Melania instead.

Donald Trump’s handshake fail with Polish first lady is best snub of 2017