Hilarious footage shows the moment heavily overloaded Thai truck topples over

snoop1130

Hilarious footage shows the moment heavily overloaded Thai truck topples over

truck.png

The driver of this truck must now be wishing he had made two trips.

Footage shared to Thai social media over the weekend shows a vehicle heavily overloaded with boxes travelling down a country road.

If you’ve spent any length of time in Thailand it is a sight you will be familiar with.

However, as the footage continues the truck teeters precariously to the left as it struggles to cope with the load on the back.

Amazingly rather than deciding to pull over, the driver continues along the road but the further the he goes the worse it gets and the vehicle topples over, with its load spilling over the side of the road - much to the amusement of the man recording the clip.

It’s not clear exactly where in Thailand the footage was taken but at the time of posting it had been viewed more than 2.5 million times.

The driver reportedly escaped unhurt.

* you might want to turn the volume down before you watch the clip

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-7-3

1 hour ago, snoop1130 said:

Footage shared to Thai social media over the weekend shows a vehicle heavily overloaded with boxes travelling down a country road.

1 hour ago, snoop1130 said:

It’s not clear exactly where in Thailand the footage was taken but at the time of posting it had been viewed more than 2.5 million times.

It's doing rounds since long. Must be years old (LPG at 11.90).

I have seen it loong ago.

Why doesn't he slow down and stop?

And then doing a turn.

Silly as can be.

6 minutes ago, KhunBENQ said:

And then doing a turn.

Silly as can be.

We need a follow up - did the police do their job and force the motorcyclist to pay a fine for not riding in the left gutter?

Not even remotely hilarious....sadly just typical of the lax safety regulations/enforcement. As for the guy filming, the abrupt end was probably wise as one doubts the driver was sharing the hilarity.

10 hours ago, KhunBENQ said:

And then doing a turn.

Silly as can be.

He feels it going, then turns to try to save it - an hour or so too late -

30 minutes ago, moe666 said:

Why isn't it funny no one hurt and a great chance for some Thai bashing, by the way the guy doing the filming stopped to offer assistance

You automatically asume that the driver is Thai.

Now that is what I call prejudice and Thai bashing.

2 hours ago, oldhippy said:

You automatically asume that the driver is Thai.

Now that is what I call prejudice and Thai bashing.

Well, the heading does say it's a "Thai truck" so must've been a Thai driver. Otherwise it would've been a "Cambodian" or "Loatian" truck? Quirky heading.  I've seen a lot of English trucks in England, though! And strangely, European ones too.

9 minutes ago, notbkk said:

Well, the heading does say it's a "Thai truck" so must've been a Thai driver. Otherwise it would've been a "Cambodian" or "Loatian" truck? Quirky heading.  I've seen a lot of English trucks in England, though! And strangely, European ones too.

My post was a reply to a poster that hysterically screamed "another Thai bashing thread".

I gave him a cookie of his own dough.

555 Could have been a Klingon driving a Thai truck.

I am also a very very bad man coz for the first time in a while I laughed myself into a coughing fit. Yes, good job nobody was hurt but the funniest bit for me was the filmer pissing himself. I cannot recall hearing an indig laughing so naturally and deeply in my five years here. Forget the canned crapola on tv ( television) this was a real bone shaker of a laugh.