Non-stop Business Class Bkk-lon

Moonfruit

I have to return home for a couple weeks around Songkran and need an idea of what to pay. I havent been home for a couple of years, only elsewhere ion the world.

I want non-stop, BKK-LON without any stopovers anywhere. Anybody have any ideas what carriers and the likely cost?

Cheers

it's opodo not opedo.

book asap - it's easter time (6-9.04 this year) and the airfare will only go up.

eva, thai, british airways & quantas fly directly - around £500.

the cheapest officially published fare for 25.03 - 25.04 for 13-14 days was £584 with BA departing 28.03 and coming back any day.

business class is several times more expensive than economy.

yap, why buy a single biz when you can get two return economy....some people just love to burn their money for that extra inch and champagne before take off....blurgh.

Business class travel is more expensive because it is oceans apart from economy class. It is a lot more than; "that extra inch and champagne before take off....blurgh."

If you are two metres in height, economy class is very uncomfortable. Seat pitch is often only 32" and when the person in front reclines it can be torture especially during long-haul flights.

There is nothing snobbish about flying business class; if you can afford it. I choose to break up my journey to/from the U.K. by travelling through Middle Eastern airports, breaking up the journey into two almost equal segments of 7 hours, making economy class bearable with alcohol and Xanax.

To the O.P. I can recommend J class British Airways into London from Bangkok.

Edited by libya 115

I have to return home for a couple weeks around Songkran and need an idea of what to pay. I havent been home for a couple of years, only elsewhere ion the world.

I want non-stop, BKK-LON without any stopovers anywhere. Anybody have any ideas what carriers and the likely cost?

Cheers

Here are some fares: leaving 4-13

AF C Round-Trip 4232.00 (USD)

AF C Round-Trip 4232.00 (USD)

KL J Round-Trip 4232.00 (USD)

QR F Round-Trip 4252.00 (USD)

EK A Round-Trip 4286.00 (USD) 06/30/07

TG C Round-Trip 4304.00 (USD)

LH C Round-Trip 4304.00 (USD)

CX J Round-Trip 4304.00 (USD)

EK C Round-Trip 4304.00 (USD)

BA C Round-Trip 4579.00 (USD)

QF C Round-Trip 4579.00 (USD)

SQ C Round-Trip 4628.00 (USD)

Edited by bkkharry

for that money you can buy 4 seats i neconomy and sleep all the way to London - if you are short 3 seats would be sufficient. And 3 or even 4 empty seats in a raw is possible to find on half-full flights. Chose the cheapest possible airfare - which will indicate that there will be a lot empty seats.

for that money you can buy 4 seats i neconomy and sleep all the way to London - if you are short 3 seats would be sufficient. And 3 or even 4 empty seats in a raw is possible to find on half-full flights. Chose the cheapest possible airfare - which will indicate that there will be a lot empty seats.

Each to their own.

I am 6' tall, i have not travelled economy class for as long as I can remember.

I would not fly economy to Singapore, let alone a long haul flight

If you are making a trip, then why not enjoy it. In my opinion it is worth paying the extra

Thanks to all those who posted. The fares quoted above seem a bit high. Ive made a quick trip to the travel agent and stopping off in the middle east seems to come out at around 60,000 for business. Maybe ill stop over after all for a couple days in Muscat.

To the fellow who seems to oppose Business class travel, then stick to coach! It is each to their own after all!