Witnesses testify in defence of ex-PM Yingluck on rice pledging scheme

rooster59

10 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

You think Prayut attend all the committee that he chaired? Some committee like the National strategy preparation committee, Reform committee, Strategy committee, Reconciliation committee etc etc. 

He is busy with many work, right ? Can't attend all. That's why committe have deputies. 

Nothing to do with this case - again. 

So let's not divert anymore shall we?

This was her flag ship policy. She appointed herself chairperson. The World Bank, IMF, Bloomberg all made warnings as did several internal civil servants. 

How many meetings did she actually attend and chair?

4 minutes ago, Baerboxer said:

Nothing to do with this case - again. 

So let's not divert anymore shall we?

This was her flag ship policy. She appointed herself chairperson. The World Bank, IMF, Bloomberg all made warnings as did several internal civil servants. 

How many meetings did she actually attend and chair?

You know how many meetings she attend? You sound like you know. Please do tell.

1 hour ago, Eric Loh said:

Seem that my post was misinterpreted or perhaps just your comprehension deficit.  The rice scheme is a government policy and the electorate will have the chance to express their opinion and judge on this policy and others at the ballot box. The current court hearing and asset seizure stand on their own. 

You are making lots of assumptions and that's perfectly your opinion about country going in the abyss. I can also have my opinion that rice price may recover when India stopped exporting rice and the wider economy will be better than the current abysmal dire situation. 

To the person who presently writes posts under the name 'Eric Loh': I miss the rich intellect, the deep knowledge, and the manicured form of english language the person, which was writing posts under the same name, used before you on TV, never mind whether there ever was any individual really called Eric Loh based on Singapore writing on TV.

Some other posters and myself happened to disagree, quite often, with that 'Eric Loh', but the quality of the exchange was of the kind that makes attorneys representing opposite parties in front of a Court 'salivate' for the taste of the upcoming joust...

None so with you, I'm afraid, the english you write is below the level of mine, the fourth language I speak, and you miss all of the refinement, the elegance, that 'Eric Loh' was arguing with. I always thought 'he', not you, had studied Law, and was, maybe, working for the Shins.

With you, no doubt, rough as you are, you must be, otherwise you wouldn't be allowed to write the stuff you do.

As for your post here, it seems your tail is not long enough for you to bite it, and run in rounds with it. Don't write about others misinterpreting your blabber, or about their 'comprehension deficit', 'that' Eric Loh would never have written what you did, and when he would have worked himself a bit into a corner somewhere, way less than you bluntly did, he would have invented some tricky twist to work himself out of it.

I sincerely miss the person writing under the name Eric Loh before you, maybe you work for the same attorneys' office, but then you must be a trainee, and I wouldn't bet one Satang on your career, when you don't bare 'the right' family name...

Woh, carefull, slowly guys, we speak about THE Plodprasop here, a former Minister of Science, next to reserve-PM, the man who re-invented laws of physics, more precisely in the department of hydraulics, who pretended, first with towboats lined-up on the Chao Prayah, later with expensive barges he had produced, with powerfull engines and large propellers, that he could 'push the water to the sea' during the Bangkok floods... (Erm, dream on, big time, but TiT...)

For the anecdote, this total ...(fill in with the derogatory noun of you choice), insisted on, and did, impersonate the (half naked) King Naresuan in an expensive show he had sponsored (with taxpayers' money) to be presented to a full floor of Ministers and high officials from many countries, as 'entertainment' during an official function...!

IMO, 'delusive' is way too 'mild' to typefy the 'character', 'abusive' should, for some part do, was it only considering the fortune amassed, of course, in all honesty...

(Even leaving at the side how 'social' a human being he was, in the way he scolded at people who didn't agree with his megalomaniac behaviour, and the media present on some major occasion).

'That' guy as a witness, for Yingluck's defence, just on his own, is all one would need to bury oneself, way deep... Well, she(...?!) chose him, didn't she? Or, should I write: did she...? Well, puppets and clones are not reknown to make choices of their own, are they?