Phuket police search for German man in missing woman case

rooster59

Phuket police search for German man in missing woman case 

The Phuket News

1499505546_1-org.jpg

Picha “Lek” Nampadung a 35-year-old beautician who works at a local message shop and beauty salon in Rawai, was last seen by friends at her rented room near the Rawai beachfront last Saturday (July 1). Photo: Supplied

PHUKET: Police are looking for a German man who may be able to provide information leading to the whereabouts of a Phuket woman who has not been since Friday night last week (June 30).

Pischa “Lek” Nampadung, a 35-year-old beautician who works at a local massage shop and beauty salon in Rawai, was last seen embroiled in an argument with boyfriend at her rented room near the Rawai beachfront, report Chalong Police.

Before she disappeared, Ms Pischa was seeing a foreign man, Nico Papke, 35, from Altdobern, Germany,” reported Lt Chanat Hongsithchaiyakul of the Chalong Police.

Full story: http://www.thephuketnews.com/phuket-police-search-for-german-man-in-missing-woman-case-62948.php#QQfQqXlckXq8LAlb.97

tphuketnews_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Phuket News 2017-07-08

Given they have his name, DOB and nationality, it shouldn't be too hard to see if he is still in the country. Assuming of course they learnt from Koh Tao and don't wait two months to start interviewing people of interest, like a guru who by that time had already gone.

My wife is the owner of the Hair Salon, that Lek works for and we ask all people, who read this message to check the facebook website of the fitnesscenter, that her boyfriend is running in Chalong. When you scroll down you see a picture with the frontside of the Times Magazin. The guy with the black T'Shirt on the right is Nico Papke, her boyfriend and the guy, that the police is looking for.

Please provide any information to the next police station, post it here or post it on one of the following websites where her neice opened a missing person report:

http://www.thai.ac/news/show/50227

https://www.khaosod.co.th/around-thailand/news_434433

Please check google for the facebook website of Be Fit Fitnesscenter Rawai:

https://www.facebook.com/befitfitnesschalong/

Thanks for help

2 hours ago, darksidedog said:

Given they have his name, DOB and nationality, it shouldn't be too hard to see if he is still in the country. Assuming of course they learnt from Koh Tao and don't wait two months to start interviewing people of interest, like a guru who by that time had already gone.

I think there is a pattern evolving: Farang falling off balcony: Suicide!

Thai woman found death, but with connection to a Farang:  Farang provider or "Guru" is involved, but has left Thailand. (= Elvis has left the building). Farang (Guru) automatically guilty even if he has left 2 weeks before the "event".

Cheers.

10 hours ago, hamuenst said:

My wife is the owner of the Hair Salon, that Lek works for and we ask all people, who read this message to check the facebook website of the fitnesscenter, that her boyfriend is running in Chalong. When you scroll down you see a picture with the frontside of the Times Magazin. The guy with the black T'Shirt on the right is Nico Papke, her boyfriend and the guy, that the police is looking for.

Didn't expect her boyfriend to look like that.

Shouldn't be too hard to find and I'm sure he'll end up at a gym sooner rather than later for fear of losing his gains

May one wonder if, in the background, doesn't lurk a disgruntled Thai husband, fiancee, boyfriend or gik?

Just fantasizing, never mind.

Of course, Thai people don't do wrong things, so let's concentrate on the farang.

Check carefully his body  tatoos ....   they will be useful to ensure his identity  as these guys cant go more than 10 minutes without ripping off their shirt to show off their bodies...

3 hours ago, zaZa9 said:

Check carefully his body  tatoos ....   they will be useful to ensure his identity  as these guys cant go more than 10 minutes without ripping off their shirt to show off their bodies...

10 minutes?...Not so sure they can wait so long! :smile:

15 hours ago, swissie said:

Thai woman found death, but with connection to a Farang:  Farang provider or "Guru" is involved, but has left Thailand. (= Elvis has left the building). Farang (Guru) automatically guilty even if he has left 2 weeks before the "event".

Cheers.

Fantastic u r so right 

4 hours ago, hansnl said:

Of course, Thai people don't do wrong things, so let's concentrate on the farang.

As the German guy was last seen with her, its quite logical for the police to want to talk too him .

We just received the message from Lek's friend, that she was found dead behind the Toyota Showroom in Phuket Town. We are shocked and crying, because she was such a kind and busy person and we want again to ask everybody, who reads this message, for their help.

Please go the facebook site of the Gym of Nico Papke and check his picture, as I mentioned before. You scroll down and see a picture from Time Magazine. The guy on the right with the black shirt is Nico Papke. He is the one, that the police is hunting. Please, no more jokes here...please take this serious and if you have any information regarding where Nico Papke is or if you have seen him, please let the Chalong Police know right away or post it here. I check this thread all the time and as soon as there is any information, we are in contact with the police and can forward this information to the police.

Please spread this news to anybody you know here on Phuket or in Thailand.

It is assumed, that he is still in the country and has no friends and no money.

Here is again the facebook site of Be Fit Gym:

Thanks

I noted on Facebook a supposed friend of hers stating in Thai not to worry that she was in Krabi with a friend. It could of course be somebody associated with the German deflecting attention. Either way it does not look good for the young lady and he looks as if he may be taking mind and body altering substances.

18 hours ago, swissie said:

Cheers.

re Koh Tao, nobody ever inferred the "guru" was involved, they merely wanted to question him as to the Belgian woman's state of mind, etc; and i have never seen someobody accused here if they have left prior to any "event"...

and there ARE quite a few criminal expats here, and i'm talking hard core violent criminal,

not soft things like drug usage and/or sales

in Koh Tao, we can be 99.99% sure the perps are NOT farang, in this case re the German guy,

he was definitely the last seen with the Thai woman, and they WERE seen arguing,

this all prior to her disappearance

1 hour ago, hamuenst said:

We just received the message from Lek's friend, that she was found dead behind the Toyota Showroom in Phuket Town. We are shocked and crying, because she was such a kind and busy person and we want again to ask everybody, who reads this message, for their help.

Please go the facebook site of the Gym of Nico Papke and check his picture, as I mentioned before. You scroll down and see a picture from Time Magazine. The guy on the right with the black shirt is Nico Papke. He is the one, that the police is hunting. Please, no more jokes here...please take this serious and if you have any information regarding where Nico Papke is or if you have seen him, please let the Chalong Police know right away or post it here. I check this thread all the time and as soon as there is any information, we are in contact with the police and can forward this information to the police.

Please spread this news to anybody you know here on Phuket or in Thailand.

It is assumed, that he is still in the country and has no friends and no money.

Here is again the facebook site of Be Fit Gym:

Thanks

This is terrible news, i feel so sorry RIP young lady, and i hope they get this Bastard boyfriend, before he skips the country!

First Phuket News tells us that the missing woman works at "message shop" in Rawai, then they tell us "Pischa “Lek” Nampadung, a 35-year-old beautician  works at a local massage shop ." Then the husband of her employer tells us she works in his wife's  "Hair Salon"

She has been "missing" about a week and I would think there may be a million Thai people who's friends don't know where they are at this time ? Does that mean they are all missing" ?

It's all to confusing for me !

8 minutes ago, saakura said:

The thai owners of the gym have posted clearly saying that Nico was just employed there as a trainer cum manager, they have distanced themselves from him and prayed that he is caught very soon.

Yes, and they have deleted all photos of him from their facebook page.  What a <deleted>. Let's hope they catch him soon.