Govt Approves 8.8 Billion Baht Combat Jet Deal

snoop1130

17 hours ago, johng said:

How about a few nuclear reactors to produce fissile material + some missiles to send greetings around the world ?

IIRC Thailand already has a nuclear reactor of its own, used to produce materials for medical-XRays, and it has also already had its very own radiation-spill back in 2000  ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samut_Prakan_radiation_accident

Yet nuclear power-plants are now being considered  ...  :unsure:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

26 minutes ago, Ricardo said:

IIRC Thailand already has a nuclear reactor of its own, used to produce materials for medical-XRays, and it has also already had its very own radiation-spill back in 2000  ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samut_Prakan_radiation_accident

Yet nuclear power-plants are now being considered  ...  :unsure:

More people are killed on the road each year! Should we ban motor vehicles as well? :whistling:

4 hours ago, lvr181 said:

More people are killed on the road each year! Should we ban motor vehicles as well? :whistling:

No, we should ban and jail the people who cause these deaths by dangerous driving while under the influence of whatever narcotic they've been taking - as they did to the young chap who killed the police officer and then drove off dragging the body under the car, and then trying to blame it on somebody else. Oh, they didn't - my apologies!

4 hours ago, lvr181 said:

Up to you  ...  I was responding  (with information which I hoped might be helpful or interesting)  to a post which  (in-jest I hope !)  had proposed  " a few nuclear reactors to produce fissile material + some missiles".

But the military currently appear to be disposing of some of their motor vehicles, according to another recent thread, rather than proposing to buy more of them.

How about we agree on something more sensible, such as more driver-training for soldiers, or a ban on radioactive motor vehicles travelling-in-convoy, instead ? :tongue: