Mother of boy viciously assaulted by soldier says she fears for her life after threats to silence her

webfact

Collin. You insult the animal race calling him an animal. The Air Force top brass should sort him out giving them a bad name.

Those top brass police should be dealt with, not doing anything about it. They would be the first to fly into it if it was a police officer assulted or any of their family.

Absolutly discusting.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After 6 months of inaction by the Police,they must have thought they had gotten away

with putting the little boy through hell,you wonder how these people sleep at night,they

must be completely devoid of any morals,conscience or humanity.hopefully the severest

punishment allowable will be brought down upon them,they have to feel as much pain as the 

young lad.

regards worgeordie

Did people not do their research before moving to the country? It is a third world country, that is based on elitist ideals. Most third world countries with such class systems behave in exactly the same way. And I say this as from what I can see people are complaining about, the 'lack of justice', not the actual action - as indeed the nation the actions happen in is irrelevant as it does happen all over the world.

Would be like seeing a really dirty hotel room, then the receptionist asking if you want the room, you saying yes, then complaining about it the whole time. It is what it is, and will unfortunately not be improved until the country develops (as that is the only way the people will have some sort of say/education). Which ironically enough (through different discussions on various posts), many of the members complaining do not want, as they will not be able to continue to take advantage of the country as easily. It is interesting how things work out in the world. 

2 hours ago, chivo said:

Not only would the authorities investigate in the west, there would be a back up system called 'internal affairs' if there was a hint of cover police up, and even the news reporters would dig and dig and do the right thing. News reporters in Thailand are extremely limited in effort. They are either puppets to the money or the fear. 

Will be all fixed after the police review committee puts forward changes. 

4 hours ago, colinneil said:

A child is scarred for life, yet the disgusting animal who did it is not charged/pursued by police, why?

Because he has family members in the police.

Not only should he be jailed, but also police who did nothing after the original complaint should be sacked and prosecuted for failing in their duties.

who is worse ? the sadist pedophile or the look the other way coppers ? i thought our self appointed .... oh never mind ....it seems pedo freaks are free to do as they wish here .... this hurts all .

3 hours ago, klauskunkel said:

but not when a soldier tortures and maims a child in his care. 

"The National Council for Peace and Order has shrugged of a call for a military reform after a committee was set up for the reform of the police force, saying the armed forces have continued to adjust themselves in line with the changing situation."      http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/ncpo-shrugs-off-call-military-reform/

That being in line with adjusting on how to avoid accountability and punishment.

Disgraceful, &  the vast majority of Thais would agree, unfortunately they have no say in what those in charge/in uniform do, until this changes complete scum get away with things like this, wake up Thailand, it's your children that are suffering.....

2 hours ago, dotpoom said:

"She reported to police six months ago but nothing has been done."

Not sure why she didn't move the child then?

Who said she didnt?! 

6 hours ago, fasteddie said:

I couldn't agree more.

6 hours ago, Cool Guy 5000 said:

What an awful society it really is. It's quite sad as you come to realize just how disgusting Thailand is, my love for the place dies every day and it saddens me to say this.

I suppose if your country is perfect with things like this never happening then you should be there?  Crazy people and tragic things happening everywhere my friend.

2 hours ago, dotpoom said:

"She reported to police six months ago but nothing has been done."

Not sure why she didn't move the child then?

She had been calling the boy for a couple of weeks. When there was no answer, she went to the address and found out the boy was in hospital. When she went to the hospital the boy told what had happened. The mother then filed a report. When the boy was better the mother took him home. 6 months later the police have done nothing. After being at home the boy has been able to tell his story in more detail. It seems actually 4 people were involved in this barbaric act. She is obviously a single mother that has done her best to work full time and provide care for her boy. Now she will have medical bills for the rest of her life, and goodness knows how she is going to work for all that and care for the child. This army guy and the other 3 sods really need to be in prison and a huge compensation provided for this brave mother and her  child. 

50 minutes ago, wildewillie89 said:

Did people not do their research before moving to the country? It is a third world country, that is based on elitist ideals. Most third world countries with such class systems behave in exactly the same way. And I say this as from what I can see people are complaining about, the 'lack of justice', not the actual action - as indeed the nation the actions happen in is irrelevant as it does happen all over the world.

Would be like seeing a really dirty hotel room, then the receptionist asking if you want the room, you saying yes, then complaining about it the whole time. It is what it is, and will unfortunately not be improved until the country develops (as that is the only way the people will have some sort of say/education). Which ironically enough (through different discussions on various posts), many of the members complaining do not want, as they will not be able to continue to take advantage of the country as easily. It is interesting how things work out in the world. 

I think most people who complain so bitterly on this forum did their best to try and make it here but couldn't figure out how and failed.  Maybe deported.  Then they get bitter and wail about how sour the grapes are.

32 minutes ago, holy cow cm said:

Why no mention of why the boys eggs were boiled and the badly beaten back? Horrible, but was it because he wanted the momma and coudn't have her?

Does it matter, or will you get some kind of a weird kick out of knowing? 

6 hours ago, Cool Guy 5000 said:

What an awful society it really is. It's quite sad as you come to realize just how disgusting Thailand is, my love for the place dies every day and it saddens me to say this.

the dream of the falang, the dream of a shangrila,the nice weather,. the pretty ladys always with a smile on their faces...its one side...just the surface...in reality asia (los ) can be a hard and cruel place to live....open the eyes observe your sourrounding the people theyr lifes even without beeing connected to deep....if u drop ur curtain u will pretty quick get the whole picture....  

I Think that Thailand is 'ripe and ready' for Vigilante Law... So many of the Police (and other 'would-be' respectable people) (Mostly Thai Males) are worthless and the 'largest part' of other people's problems.......

The cops all cover each other's <deleted>...............

My Thai wife has two brothers who are Thai Cops and this describes them also..........

There are definitely some Good Cops in Thailand........... But they really 'shine' when their achievements are in the news............

1 hour ago, wildewillie89 said:

What does this thesis have to do with the brutilisation of a 5 year, a simple explanation will surfice, no need for anything over 10 words. 

14 minutes ago, Artisi said:

What does this thesis have to do with the brutilisation of a 5 year, a simple explanation will surfice, no need for anything over 10 words. 

Clearly it wasn't talking about the brutalisation of the 5 year old (as that happens everywhere)...it was in reference to every comment made so far (which also has no relevance to the actual 'act'. Are you quoting every commenter who isn't talking about the actual 'act' or just me? 

3 hours ago, cardinalblue said:

Thailand gets a bad rap on many things sometimes overblown...

But this one truly shows the inequity corruption favoritism and lack of a fair justice system in thailand...

this one is ugly for the Thai common person and reinforces third world in thailand 

to the comment above about  child abuse happens also in the west...the difference is many more checks and balances are in place and much tougher legal system handles the case through due process...

the lack of accountability and due process keeps thailand from not only advancing to first world status but stuck in a very dark place...

The legal system is very tough in Thailand too,but laws and rules are only for poor and normal people!!Army,police,politicians,royalists and elite no need to obey any laws.As long royalists,army and elite are ruling this country,as long Thailand will be in the shit.Those in power right now will be here for a very long time,nobody can stop them.Europe is to weak and Trump can't care less,besides that now the Chinese are big brother of Thailand and they won't leave until all resources are gone.

At the very least, in first world countries victims of crime have the expectation that some action will be taken in criminal cases. This reality falls far short in Thailand!

It is not just that these crimes happen only in Thailand (they can and do happen anywhere) but when Government authorities fail to take action this makes the crime particularly horrendous for the victim/s and all decent citizens.

1 hour ago, tominbkk said:

I think most people who complain so bitterly on this forum did their best to try and make it here but couldn't figure out how and failed.  Maybe deported.  Then they get bitter and wail about how sour the grapes are.

Nice summation.  "Right on the money!"

Just now, YetAnother said:

i had to read the underlying story twice to believe it; keep repeating: 'we are an advanced species'...

Humans are the most destructive and dangerous species on the planet.

8 hours ago, Cool Guy 5000 said:

You make the same mistake as many others who comments on Thaivisa: Generalizing.    You say Thailand as a whole group instead of clarifying which groups you think are disgusting ?!?  It is not fair to the general population.... whom most of us love !

The coppers that failed to take action are nothing but animals themselves just like this coward who hurt the little kid. We all know they will be protected by their bosses but hopefully someone will eventually name and shame these scum on social media.