Hunt on for dad as kids come home from school to find mum murdered under the stairs

webfact

Hunt on for dad as kids come home from school to find mum murdered under the stairs

ex.jpg

Picture: Thai Rath

BANGKOK: -- Police are hunting a Pakistani national after two children came home to find their mother in a bloodbath under the stairs at their Bangkok townhouse.

The 15 year old son in grade M4 came home to the house in Soi Mitrmaitree 6/1, Nong Jork at 4pm but found it locked up and no one around.

He waited until his sister came home from university later and after they could still not get in and calls to their mother went unanswered he decided to climb into the house round the back.

He found his mother dead under the stairs in a pool of blood.

Head of the met police Sanit Mahathavorn, local cops and forensics teams descended on the house later last night.

They found 39 year old Naphatsorn Pathan dressed and face up by a bed under the stairs. She had multiple stab wounds including two deep ones to her chest.

There were signs of a struggle but nothing appeared to have been stolen.

In a downstairs bathroom at the two story property they found a ten inch knife and more blood that was taken into evidence.

Neighbor Wijit Nuibunkaew, 50, told Thai Rath that four people lived at the house that they had rented for the last four years.

He had heard the sound of arguments coming from the house for three days though not yesterday. At 3pm he said he saw the Pakistani husband walk out of the house, a fact that was later confirmed by CCTV.

He left the housing estate and has disappeared.

Sanit told the press that the murder had likely occurred at 2pm. He said that the victim had two children from a previous marriage and after divorce she started living with a Pakistani man.

Police are looking for Mian Vargas Ahmad, 27, who they believe is still in the country.

Source: Thai Rath

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-07-13

who they believe is still in the country

The very efficient immigration system should be able to answer that question or to arrest the perpetrator when trying to leave the country legally....

2 hours ago, Boss said:

The very efficient immigration system should be able to answer that question or to arrest the perpetrator when trying to leave the country legally....

U can cross the border from various places on foot or by boat without anyone knowing?

5 hours ago, Just1Voice said:

Hell of a thing for the kids to come home and find their mother murdered. That image will stay with them the rest of their lives. 

My father blew his brains out ~45 years ago in a small wc. I discovered what was left. The Image does not haunt me, as the act haunts my younger siblings (they never saw it). 

6 hours ago, johncat1 said:

He was not their " dad " they were the mother's children by a previous marriage The man is only 27 years old ..Not old enough to father a 15 year old boy and a University level girl ( at least 19 years old )

Marriage of convenience for the Pakistani chap to get a visa, lot of them doing it and then getting into illegal work. 

I hope the incumbent legal system has studied the past trend of sub-continental west asians,

who easily abscond back to safety of the motherland,

by using Passports lent by fellow sub-continental west asians

Edited by tifino

I'm going to break with TVF convention and wait for a little more info before condemning the Pakistani.

Could have just as easily been the ex-husband, or anyone else for that matter.  And if I came home in BKK to find my Thai partner murdered, my faith in the BIB is such that I'd be looking for the next flight out of the country- at least 2 borders away.  There's no practical value in staying around, and lots of potential downside.  They can figure it all out in my absence, send anyone they want to ask me questions, then ask for my return after I've done everything I can from another country where the rule of law is less dubious.

2 hours ago, cardinalblue said:

He must of had his reasons...

Is there a 'reason' that justifies this???????????

I pity people (and your wife,or lady) who is unfortunate to live in 'Your World'..................

5 hours ago, daphnia88 said:

why are south asians so.... many of them do things that doesn't make the world mark them as their favourite people....

Prejudiced much?

Go on, tell us all the things "many of them do" - don't hold back now.

Idiot

6 hours ago, lanng khao said:

Don't bother mate, have to be nice or your post will be deleted.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Yes, that is understood, however my thoughts still even worded nicely are not proper. 

Yes, that is understood, however my thoughts still even worded nicely are not proper. 

My downfall was using adult language, like many things going on in the world at the moment, it's not acceptable, don't want to upset anyone.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Pakistani sought after Thai wife found murdered

By The Nation

ff19032e336c30439c9f86b35c01be8c.jpeg

Mien Wakas Ahmad

BANGKOK: -- Police in Thailand and Malaysia are on the hunt for a Pakistani man who allegedly killed his Thai wife in Bangkok on Wednesday.

A Bangkok court has approved an arrest warrant for Mien Wakas Ahmad, 27, who police believe has fled to Malaysia.

They say Ahmad left the house he and his wife rented in Nongchok district at around 3pm on Wednesday afternoon, took a taxi to Don Muang Airport and flew to Hat Yai before making his way to the Malaysian border.

Police there have been asked to assist in the hunt.

The body of Ahmad’s wife, Napassorn Pathan, 39, was found in the house by her two children from a previous marriage when they returned home from school. 

Neighbours told police they’d heard the couple quarrelling noisily for three days before the murder.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/national/30320737

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2017-07-14