Need more speed bumps on Jomtien Beach Rd.

LALes

Getting out of control with the loud speed racers day and night zooming up and down the street.  The last speed bump is at Soi 6 and then they 

put the proverbial pedal to the metal.   A few more speed bumps between Soi Whitehouse, Soi 8 and Soi 9 would cool their jets pronto!

A few machine gun nests wouldn't go amiss either & would soon sort that problem out once & for all.

What's the point of having military rule if they don't sort out these types of issues?

They's get a big thumbs up from a fair few of us.

Actually speed bumps cause accidents, and wear out parts of your car unnecessarily. Good for the garages selling shock absorbers.

I did see an article a few years ago, where speed bumps and other obstacles were 3D painted onto the road surfaces in the UK, and they were very effective at slowing traffic, without causing any damage.

As far as I can see, Pattaya does not need anymore help in slowing down traffic, in fact exactly the opposite is required.

Can't speak for Jomtien, as I rarely go there.

What they need is something like I saw in Vientiane. This was a while ago. Some workers dug a big hole in one of the main streets, left it there in the night time with no lights.
In the morning there were all sorts of motorbike and side car parts in the bottom of the hole.

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

26 minutes ago, carlyai said:

What they need is something like I saw in Vientiane. This was a while ago. Some workers dug a big hole in one of the main streets, left it there in the night time with no lights.
In the morning there were all sorts of motorbike and side car parts in the bottom of the hole.

These are called speed holes they also exist in Thailand.

30 minutes ago, carlyai said:

Surprised no bodies.