Junta failed to achieve reconciliation: poll

rooster59

1 hour ago, steven100 said:

How does the Junta being in power cause any problem for anyone who does nothing illegal ?  anyone can go about their daily work without any problem.

Perhaps that's a question you can ask Pai Dao Din.

Here's a link to the thread (I know how hard it is for some junta boys to find certain threads)

Foreign activists to tell the story of Pai Dao Din                 

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, steven100 said:

Khun Prayuth Chan O Cha is working hard to bring Thailand into economic sustainability.

He has secured many projects and continues to create industries.

It amazes me that some farangs don't like the government for anything at all they do, hence they only know how to complain. Those farang wouldn't be a shadow to the PM and the Junta. 

I have my opinion on why the government is in place and the security it has instilled.

How does the Junta being in power cause any problem for anyone who does nothing illegal ?  anyone can go about their daily work without any problem.

I feel sorry for the farang who don't like this government and have to wake up each day with the feeling of dislike and hatred, just whining each day and whinging. It would be far more enjoyable living in a place you like rather than one you don't and don't have to constantly whine.

I enjoy life ... same as most  thai's ...:coffee1:

Seems you're not able to maintain coherence (while of course avoiding all the points made by others). But in the interests of consistency, let's dispense with this twaddle, shall we?

"Economic sustainability" - what exactly is this? Was there a fundamental problem with Thailand's long-term economy that we weren't aware of that Prayuth is fixing along with all the other wonders he's achieved?

"Secured many projects" - you forgot to add "for his friends, colleagues and family". There was no problem with not enough projects being secured, the problem then, as now, was the lack of transparency. Actually, that's gotten worse.

"Create industries" - this ought to be good. Which industries has he created other than the interrogation industry?

"Nothing to fear if you do nothing illegal" - now where have I heard that one before? Oh, that's the ol' Dictator's refrain, the one where you justify ever increasing controls and loss of rights and freedoms by saying "as long as you're doing nothing wrong..." But of course, you also add a whole bunch of things that are "illegal" such that you achieve state control.

We enjoy life too, although our enjoyment is somewhat tainted by observing the rampant injustice in society and worrying about its ultimate consequences. When we see something that is wrong and a large number of people who are being oppressed, we feel it important to speak out about it. But do give us something useful towards our understanding - why is it do you think that the Junta made no attempt whatsoever to achieve one of their most important stated goals of reconciliation? Do you think that the "Reds" and "Yellows" have just disappeared? What happens when more than half of society is being treated differently than the rest and have their voice taken away indefinitely?