Why does Trump get a pass, and many of us here do not?

bkk6060

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

I have a few extramarital affairs and pop off a few of my enemies.

Why does Bill get a pass?

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

For one thing, he isn't president anymore.

For another thing, he hardly got a pass. He was impeached, but not convicted.

Next ... 

Always been OK for the celebs...Hefner & Trump types and other HiSos round the globe...not so much for the average Joe. 

Another poster said...can't choose your family, but you can choose to disassociate! 

Always been OK for the celebs...Hefner & Trump types and other HiSos round the globe...not so much for the average Joe. 

Another poster said...can't choose your family, but you can choose to disassociate! 

What I'm so trying to understand is whether that duality of reactions is being caused by an age gap or by a prejudice against obese losers who move to Thailand because no woman will look at them in their home country.

I don' t get the reasoning.  They seem to have a big problem with my age difference yet he or other super rich get a pass??

As the saying goes, "money talks bullshit walks". Meaning if you are super rich you can do or have whatever you like. That reminds me of a great T.I. song:

22 minutes ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

I have a simple answer as to why Trump gets a pass being with much younger woman.

That's because Trump looks better than 99.9% Brad Pitt farang in Pattaya.

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

It must be that carefully constructed comb-over that makes Trump so attractive, or is it his sh*t eating grin? No, no, I think I have it. It's because he's mega rich!

9 minutes ago, suzannegoh said:

What I'm so trying to understand is whether that duality of reactions is being caused by an age gap or by a prejudice against obese losers who move to Thailand because no woman will look at them in their home country.

Don't know, don't care...but jealous/envious/judgmental/hypocritical are words that spring to mind. I'm a vegan atheist w/GF nearly half my age. Couldn't care less who doesn't like any or all of it! :vampire:  

16 minutes ago, suzannegoh said:

Give those obese losers a billion dollars and see what a difference it makes.

Man-Wins-the-Lottery-and-Finds-the-Love-of-his-life-the-next-day. (2017_03_24 02_12_25 UTC).jpg

Don't know, don't care...but jealous/envious/judgmental/hypocritical are words that spring to mind. I'm a vegan atheist w/GF nearly half my age. Couldn't care less who doesn't like any or all of it! :vampire:  

Anyone can see that Thailand attacks a lot of degenerates, but curiously enough, the only ones on ThaiVisa are God's gift to women.

Just now, suzannegoh said:

Anyone can see that Thailand attacks a lot of degenerates, but curiously enough the only ones on ThaiVisa are God's gift to women.

I agree, attacks them too much!

On 17/07/2017 at 3:16 PM, sandemara said:

Brother, that opinion smells like colonial snobbery. forelock-tugging  or racism. Females who aspire to a better life for themselves or their offspring in any male chauvinist dominated hierarchy consider this method of social-climbing as a necessary, valid (even traditional) method. Most males also approve.  One cannot account for the effect of envy in views on such an issue, either.  Many modern societies (Asian, Latin, Southeast Asian,, western etc) endorse such relationships and have done for centuries.

I'm glad i will never meet you in person.

On 17/07/2017 at 1:50 AM, hansnl said:

The fact Trump is very rich while his wife was relatively poor before.

What is the real difference then between him and men going to Thailand to find a woman.

She wasnt poor you made that up. She was a jetsetting model, hardly skint or short of offers.

On 7/16/2017 at 2:15 AM, ffaarraanngg said:

You're a wonderful individual to say his women were mail order brides, his wives were/are all we to do... and all apart from this one were close to his age.

Difference between a successful businessman pulling a beautiful well to do younger woman on his own patch and someone travelling to Pattaya and buying poverty stricken bar girls to form a relationship is pretty vast.

ya sure. one's in baht and one's in dollars. zero difference in the end.

Archived