Non 0 visa and denied entry

3 hours ago, elviajero said:

I was answering the OP's question and referring to the amount required under Thai immigration rules when entering the country. 20K for a visa holder and 10K for visa exempt entry.

So they will ask without doubts the 20.000 thb proof?

25 minutes ago, Ian1980 said:

No not without doubt. I would say 99.9%chance they wont ask you if your passport isnt full of TR visa's or 30day exempt.

3 hours ago, Ian1980 said:

No. It's up to the individual IO/border point. But in this case, as I previously wrote, it's highly unlikely.

4 hours ago, Tanoshi said:

Agreed, however  in this case I believe the figure of 5,000 euros is correct for the financial requirements of a Non Imm O Visa, especially when you look at the financial requirements for the O-A Visa, which is 20,000 euros.

http://www.thaiembassy.fr/fr/visa/visa-o-a/

'O' and 'O-A' visa are entirely different. I believe what the OP wrote and ,therefore, that the website is wrong.

99.9% , they will not ask to see any money from you , relax , you already have a 3 month visa , they are not going to be suspicious about you as long as you behave normal. And bring all your documents , including a bank statement , just in case.

Edited by balo

7 hours ago, balo said:

99.9% , they will not ask to see any money from you , relax , you already have a 3 month visa , they are not going to be suspicious about you as long as you behave normal. And bring all your documents , including a bank statement , just in case.

All getting a bit ott now why bring bank statements hes got his non o if he has 20k just in case its all thats needed and i very much doubt he will be asked to show 20k anyway. 

But you never know as he has already posted about being on overstay so i suppose there will be that going against him when the IO checks his passport. 

So yes OP bring everything.

Edited by jeab1980

On 18/07/2017 at 2:49 AM, ubonjoe said:

I think that is is an error. It should be 500 euros which is about 20k baht.

Sorry it is not i check also french visa agency tourist visa 1000€, non O family visit 5000€, non OA retirement 20000€.

And in Paris you cannot get a tourist visa if you have already stay 90 days in Thailand during last 6 months period.

Edited by pby92
  • Like 1

On ‎18‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 10:16 PM, elviajero said:

'O' and 'O-A' visa are entirely different. I believe what the OP wrote and ,therefore, that the website is wrong.

On ‎20‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 0:32 AM, pby92 said:

Sorry it is not i check also french visa agency tourist visa 1000€, non O family visit 5000€, non OA retirement 20000€.

And in Paris you cannot get a tourist visa if you have already stay 90 days in Thailand during last 6 months period.

The website is obviously correct in this case.

I already wrote down what kind of paper they asked me, and they asked me to prove 500 euros in my bank account.

That's it: what the website says can be correct or wrong, but i was asking 500 euros as proof.

On 18-7-2017 at 6:15 AM, ubonjoe said:

It depends upon what they want. A honorary consulate cannot issue certain visas. For example they cannot issue OA visas.

The also cannot do Thai passports and etc.

I salute your extreme patience.