Imobiliser Tata truck will not turn on /off or light up - Help please

notrub

My trusty Tata xenon, 2010 (?) 44,000 km, has failed to come back to life following a flat battery episode. I disconnected the battery to charge and now the immobilizer does not function.  As in,  The little lock icon on the instrument panel and the pre ignition coil icon do not light up. The  4 way flasher normally blink 6 or 8 times while engaging or disengaging (?) and now just blinks 3 times. Correction, the little lock  icon comes on when pressing the disabling - to go - start up (blue) remote button is pressed with the passenger door open..  But no coil illuminated.  Now that the battery is charged it turns over and all the electrics work but it doesn't start.  Also the alarm does sound when the panic - both buttons pressed - option is tried.  I have tried locking an unlocking with both the (2) remotes multiple times with door open and 4 way flashers on and other combinations but no go.  I have poked around in the fuse box but don't see anything there (but could have overlooked some thing). Nothing listed, that I have seen as the alarm/immobilizer fuse or relay.  On the phone to Tata in Buriram the friendly fellow said he didn't know, speaking Thai with my wife.  There is a green box about the size of a cigarette pack mounted between the battery and fuse box that the  Tata man said might be the problem but wasn't sure.  It is a solid block of plastic with 3 wires bolted on the underside with a wired plug plugged in there too.  I thought that I had heard something about starting the truck if the remote failed or was lost but I cannot find any reference to that.  It seems like there should just be a button to push to reset the system following battery removal, but have seen nothing and don't find any reference to anything like that.

Any ideas please?  Don't fancy towing it to Buriram Tata 100 km away.  It has been a great truck 'til now and don't see any reason for this happening.

Thanks very much in advance for any ideas.

Thank you very much Jas21,  I found it and it seems to have worked but It is not clear to me if that has also disconnected my remotes.  It still does not start, however.

It seems that the problem may be the glowplug relay.  This is a green box located between the battery and the main fuse box where fuses and other relays are located. 

I removed this box and went to Tata and tried to find out if they could test it without much luck.  A new on is 550 THB and would prefer not to buy one if the one I have functions (I am a rarity - a poor farange).  Also about the glow plugs themselves.  They cost 6,500 each and would like to know if I need to replace them (over 25,000 for 4).  Looking on the internet I see comments that inline injection truck motors don't really need them anyway as compression alone will do the trick on a big motor.

Any comments about whether a glow plug remote could just have a fatal failure with no gradual deterioration and if there is a way to test it, Please?  Searching the internet I get the impression that glow plug relays often fail on all makes of vehicles and suppose I will just buy another if tinkering for another couple of hours produces no results.

I bought a charger so can grind away trying to start without having to borrow the neighbours for a recharge.

Also about glow plugs and if they are really required?

Please and thanks in advance for any ideas.

The truck started OK before and it was just the dead battery issue that brought all this on.  I see in the manual it says do not disconnect the battery for charging.  Did disconnecting it break some sort of memory circuit?