pests

gennisis

My apartment has been invaded by small creatures .They are about he size of a large grain of rice, Black colour and must fly,because they stick to ceilings and the top of walls. The grains contain a small creature I have found crawling on the floors.

They dont seem to live long.

They are very unsightly .

They are a little caterpillar type insect,and live in a cocoon ,with head sticking out,

they crawl up the walls ,don't know if the do any damage,just remove them with a

brush and sweep them up,job done, but others will come back.

regards worgeordie

12 minutes ago, evenstevens said:

that is a egotistcal view , in very poor taste

4 minutes ago, Sandy Freckle said:

Steady on cobber..., in a proper stoush, you probably wouldn't want anyone else by your side !

CMKiwi will have never forgiven the underarm bowl and knowing him, probably enjoys giving Ockers a good ribbing without malice.:thumbsup:

4 minutes ago, Paul Catton said:

CMKiwi will have never forgiven the underarm bowl and knowing him, probably enjoys giving Ockers a good ribbing without malice.:thumbsup:

Yeah well I don't want to put words in anyones gob but I was waiting for the words 'underarm' or 'underhanded' to come up..., Re: ribbing, he wouldn't be Robinson Crusoe.

Getting back to the OP..., I would look for some Lavender and or Eucalyptus oil and try spraying the pests with that. Personally I'm not so keen on aerosol sprays..., it's hard to know exactly what is in them.

Edited by Sandy Freckle

Well us kiwis having come from a remote part of the world do tend to try and get one over everyone else...

Aussies...yes the underarm incident

South Africans... food poisoning in the Rugby World Cup

French... Rainbow Warrior bombing

Americans... Nuclear powered ships

Hell we might as well be poms, we certain whinge a lot!  Nahhhh its just friendly banter ...

Back to the OP, if it is those case moth things they can be a real bastard to remove. Some of them stick like shit on a blanket.  I usually use the vacuum cleaner and scrape/suck them off the walls/ceiling.  Harmless enough things but just a bit unsightly.