Visa ED - University with scholarship

My daughter (Cambodian national) got the ED visa already but needs the extension soon.

The University gave here already the documents and she could proceed but the University added "You need to prove to Immigration that you paid the fees and, as you got a scholarship, you need to wait we establish a document regarding the payment from a Dpt of the University to another Dpt of the same University, it can be slow."

But we cannot wait.

When she was in high-school, immigration never asked any document related to money.

My question : "In case of extension of ED visa - University, does the Immigration needs a document related to any payment ? Or, are the usual administrative documents enough ?"

THANK YOU

22 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

I have never heard of anybody needing  proof they paid a school or university.

Not shown for either of the extension requirements on this page on the immigration website. https://www.immigration.go.th/content/service_visa_extension_all

This is also my feeling Joe. THANK YOU

We have all the other documents.

Topic which can be interesting for other persons.

• Like 1

Logically, I would say apply in good time for the extension and, if the payment question comes up (which it maybe can for students from some countries) show the correspondence indicating that she will be receiving a scholarship.