She's the cop with the arresting looks that keeps all the men in line!

webfact

She's the cop with the arresting looks that keeps all the men in line!

4am.jpg

Picture: TNews

KAMPHAENG PHET: -- Tnews reported on a police parade in Kamphaeng Phet where the cops are more than happy to be ordered about.

For the drill sergeant is not some craggy old, barking policeman but the prettiest new addition to the local force - 24 year old Sukanya Inngerndee - otherwise known as "Officer Oi".

The woman with the highly arresting looks was pictured keeping the parade in order with some crisp commands and some shapely curves in her beautifully turned out uniform.

The faces on the men may have looked serious but inside they were delighted at being ordered about by one of the favorites on the local force.

5am.jpg

Picture: TNews

Tnews called her the most attractive officer in Khamphaeng Phet - but then it must be noted that she didn't have much competition from the men on parade.....

Officer Oi recently graduated from police college and is helping to give the Region 6 force a friendlier face.

Source: TNews

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-07-21

21 minutes ago, webfact said:

Officer Oi recently graduated from police college

Why would they bother to include a half sentence of her accomplishments?

What matters is what they think she would be like in bed. 

Hey Thailand, it's 2017.

Quips aside, if I saw her at passport control in an immigration uniform, I would get as far away from her queue as I could.

Give me a jaded older fella who just wants to knock off work asap and go for a drink with his pals, anytime...

Edited by baboon

3 minutes ago, baboon said:

Quips aside, if I saw her at passport control in an immigration uniform, I would get as far away from her queue as I could.

Give me a jaded older fella who just wants to knock off work asap and go for a drink with his pals, anytime...

Yeah, she'd have me in the back office at immigration demanding 20,000 baht.

Hell! That was my afternoon play money for Soi Cowboy!

JUST JOKING!

She's kinda cute, but, like the article says, she's a damned sight more pleasant on the eyes than that pack of hard-tails she has in formation.

1 hour ago, colinneil said:

Gentlemen, i am appalled at the sexist comments.:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

It is plain to see this young lady got her position on merit.

Ok ok i dont believe it either.

I bet it was the 69 (th) merit too :smile:

2 minutes ago, jaywalker said:

I'm guessing you've never been in the trenches of the Thermae at 0400 hrs in BKK....Or the Beer Garden at 1400 hrs?

The cop gal is certainly not the prettiest gal around, but....I've done worse.

It's all in the beer man! LOL!

I hate to admit it but yes on both counts, all 3 actually! haha.

2 minutes ago, DM07 said:

Oh great- another no-story about a good looking police woman!

Just what we needed!

2 minutes ago, DM07 said:

Maybe but would you kick her out of bed for breaking wind????

Answer no way.

2 hours ago, thequietman said:

She must have pulled on quite a few truncheons to get that position at 24 years old.  

I think you just need to do well in the relevant tests. I have a cousin who just finished M6, passed the test to be a high level police nurse. So after she completes university (22/23 years old) she will have to be respected by even her brother, who has been a policeman for 3 or 4 years now (as he didn't pass the relevant test/dropped out of uni to be a copper) - now he is back at uni on weekends to move up the chain of command. Pretty simple structure used by many different places around the world. 

Edited by wildewillie89

4 minutes ago, jaywalker said:

I like kimchi. Good enough excuse to tell the wife.

large leo 80 baht. kimchi and chicken 60 baht. girl including room for around an hour 1k. shouldn't take you much longer than that if you get off on the copper in the pic