Members Help Members!

thaigerd

Why not have a sub-forum with a "Members help Members" title?

The idea behind is:

Some members here are quite good in computing but I am not, I am only a Chef....

So I could offer my help in cooking or staff training may be the other member helps me setting up my computer (in case he/she is an pc freak.

One member (thanks Mac!) helped me via mobile phone to train my dog, so I still own him my help.

So many members here with a lot of experiences in different fields; so why not help each other!

What do you think?

Gerd

Why not have a sub-forum with a "Members help Members" title?

So many members here with a lot of experiences in different fields; so why not help each other!

What do you think?

Gerd

an excellent idea!

Great idea. They have something like this in a New England magazine...it's called a "yankee swap" I believe.

Lots of folks trading all sorts of things. Some trade residences to vacation in different parts of the country. Some trade recipes for record albums, others trade vehicles for a day...like a boat for a motorcycle.......

The possibilities are vast. Could I suggest calling it a "swap" instead of members help members......sadly I think charity can scare away some folks. Maybe..."Thai swap....a thread to exchange this for that" followed by an explanation and sample swaps.

This could be great.....I would be happy to start a new topic if you like the idea.

PM me and I'll get right on it.

Eric

Great idea. They have something like this in a New England magazine...it's called a "yankee swap" I believe.

Lots of folks trading all sorts of things. Some trade residences to vacation in different parts of the country. Some trade recipes for record albums, others trade vehicles for a day...like a boat for a motorcycle.......

The possibilities are vast. Could I suggest calling it a "swap" instead of members help members......sadly I think charity can scare away some folks. Maybe..."Thai swap....a thread to exchange this for that" followed by an explanation and sample swaps.

This could be great.....I would be happy to start a new topic if you like the idea.

Eric

Does it relate to wives/girlfriends :o

Eric

any deal in mind ??

Eric

any deal in mind ??

You show me yours , I'll show you mine :D:D:D

The mia noi is getting on my tits right now :D

Eric

any deal in mind ??

You show me yours , I'll show you mine :D:D:D

The mia noi is getting on my tits right now :D

hel_l of a way to beat a Drum Jack...

I'll swap my insanity for your sanity..

Eric

Just start a new topic, no problem.

Gerd

Thailand

2 baht

Always, after Indian food!

Anyone want to swap my big gut for a cutie, please let me know! :D

Where are you?

How much sin-sot can you pay?

Is the gut recyclable? :o

Sorry mate. Thailand and the 2 baht is ok. But the Indian food kills the deal. I cant stand the stuff :D:D:D

most of the postings prove that a lot of little boys like to play with toys and their playstations. well... "thaigerd" gave it a shot. that discussing beer prices, baht bus fares and dinner for less than 50 Baht (tip not included) for a family of six are more important is just bad luck for him and (perhaps) me.

:o

Do we really need a new Sub-Forum? Don't get me wrong, I think it's important tat we help each other. As you wrote; you are a Chef, so I may ask you how to do a Som Tam. Now if I want to know that, I just would go to the Thai Food Section and ask there. I will get the answer. If I want to know how to find Big C in Pattaya, I will ask in the Pattaya Section, if I need help with a Car...... I think you got it.

This Forum has a lot of Sub-Forums. I will read the Part's I am interessted in, where I can give advice. A new Sub-Forum means I have to check that too, and I am on a slow GPRS Connection. The Chance that you will get a good answer is the best; if you ask in the Sub-Forum that is related to your Question.

I could help Libya with his humour!?

But seriously, I could help Terry57 develop some wit.

Help Totster with Closing Threads

I could help GFawn develop some sensuality.

HelpThaddeus with his spelling....

Help Donz with his immense amount of women

I could help Kerryd get the Last Word.

I'll let Yorkie sort out his own Hot Bums/Good Arse.

:o Kayo!

edit: Help offers added :D

edit2 : some help offers removed... getting carried away!

Edited by kayo

I could help Libya with his humour!?

But seriously, I could help Terry57 develop some wit.

Help Totster with Closing Threads

I could help GFawn develop some sensuality.

HelpThaddeus with his spelling....

Help Donz with his immense amount of women

I could help Kerryd get the Last Word.

I'll let Yorkie sort out his own Hot Bums/Good Arse.

:o Kayo!

edit: Help offers added :D

edit2 : some help offers removed... getting carried away!

I could help you sharpen your teeth...

• 3 weeks later...