Hi-So's out of control: "Porsche Man" wanted for savage attack on pregnant girlfriend

webfact

58 minutes ago, bberrythailand said:

I just say that you know nothing exactly as the journashiite who wrote this piece of crap also knows nothing.

We all know nothing about this story,, and yes, I always think that some people deserve what happens to them.

Well then I feel sorry for you. What needs to be known? My ex wife came after me (physically) one night when she "thought" I  was looking at another woman (I was not) at a Christmas party. One of the reasons we are no longer together due to her insecurity and false perception that I was checking someone out. I was a very faithful husband who didn't eye every female who crossed my path. I never laid a hand on her and threatened to call the police if she did not stop the assault. So it seems you don't have the same thinking to refrain from hitting a woman and I don't really care what you "believe" happened. It doesn't matter, so I feel sorry for you.

And if you think the journalism here isn't what you "want" to read, then I suggest you read somewhere else. Even "if" there are two sides to a story, you DO NOT hit a woman - especially in such a brutal way.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Nord X said:

The Heinecke family certainly. Google 'William Heinecke', and your question shall be answered.

and there's so many more. don't answer his questions for him. you don't work for him. let him find out for himself

When they catch and charge this Hi So jerk, do not just put him in the Hi So Jail, but send him

to the regular jail in general population.  One thing people do not know is the rich get sent

other places,  Well they are rich after all.

Geezer

12 hours ago, bberrythailand said:

He is Thai not farang, he gave up USA citizenship long time ago to avoid paying taxes.

Of course he's a farang. You don't stop being a farang just because you gain Thai citizenship!

On 7/25/2017 at 8:03 PM, TMNH said:

Well then I feel sorry for you. What needs to be known? My ex wife came after me (physically) one night when she "thought" I  was looking at another woman (I was not) at a Christmas party. One of the reasons we are no longer together due to her insecurity and false perception that I was checking someone out. I was a very faithful husband who didn't eye every female who crossed my path. I never laid a hand on her and threatened to call the police if she did not stop the assault. So it seems you don't have the same thinking to refrain from hitting a woman and I don't really care what you "believe" happened. It doesn't matter, so I feel sorry for you.

And if you think the journalism here isn't what you "want" to read, then I suggest you read somewhere else. Even "if" there are two sides to a story, you DO NOT hit a woman - especially in such a brutal way.

So glad you got away from that ex-wife. She had no emotional development. How long did you take to get to know her, before you married her? I always advocate really taking your time here. Time is ALWAYS our ally, and never theirs. So take you time, get to know who they really are, and how they act under duress. The vast majority of Thai people are way immature for their age. And many women and men are emotionally undeveloped, and really just 13 year olds, who look like adults. There is something about this society that does not allow most people to grow up with an understanding of themselves. I think face has something to do with it. The utter refusal to take responsibility for one's actions and the unwillingness to "own" a situation, and man up when you screw up. That and the inability to question people, and situations. And the subsequent lack of curiosity. It is all a perfect storm, when it comes to preventing alot of people from becoming well developed human beings, with communication skills, and the tools needed to conduct meaningful relationships, beyond the surface. 

Notorious hi-so man denies allegations he abused pregnant girlfriend

By Coconuts Bangkok 

cc.jpg

Chonlawit Hiranchatchawan (L) reported to Sai Mai police today, one week after he allegedly attacked his girlfriend Yodwadee Junsupong (R). Photos: Thai News Agency/ Facebook

BANGKOK: -- The notorious wealthy man accused of beating up his pregnant girlfriend turned himself into the Bangkok police this morning, one week after photos of the victim at the police station covered in blood went viral and enraged the public. 

Accompanied by his lawyer, suspect Chonlawit Hiranchatchawan, owner of a second-hand car dealership, reported to the Sai Mai police to face charges of assault, defamation, and causing another person to lose their property, for the scandal in which he allegedly attacked his girlfriend, Yodwadee Junsupong, 23, who is two months pregnant.

He also allegedly damaged her phone and tablet, both of which were shown cracked and covered in blood last week, and hasn’t paid back THB150,000 that he allegedly borrowed from her.

Full story: https://coconuts.co/bangkok/news/notorious-hi-man-denies-allegeations-abused-pregnant-girlfriend/ 

coconts_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Coconuts Bangkok 2017-08-01

Disgusting. This idiot shouldn't get bail as he is seemingly wanting to take responsibility but not reported to be paying back the money he owes or replacing the items he broke (implied).

I wish the Thai inmates were like latin American ones. This grub would be getting brutalized daily. With his money and status here he will never even be jailed for any amount of time if history tells us anything ?