Seeking Green bus and Nakonchai Air bus agencies in Loi Kroh area?

thaibeachlovers

I can  comment regarding NCA.

every 7/11 in Thailand is an agent!

you just phone NCA on 1624 and select the English option and book your seat on the phone.

Then you have until midnight on the day you make this telephone booking to go to any 7/11

to pay the amount they tell you on the phone and you will get your receipt and ticket combined.

You just show this slip of paper to the hostess when you board the bus and that's it.

what could be easier:thumbsup:

Edited by Asiantravel

40 minutes ago, anto said:

Just go to the green bus office  .Its at the main bus station ,not too far from Central festival ,but before the Super highway .

Just now, orchis said:

Green Bus has a great App

Maybe they can book on line .

21 hours ago, Asiantravel said:

I can  comment regarding NCA.

every 7/11 in Thailand is an agent!

you just phone NCA on 1624 and select the English option and book your seat on the phone.

Then you have until midnight on the day you make this telephone booking to go to any 7/11

to pay the amount they tell you on the phone and you will get your receipt and ticket combined.

You just show this slip of paper to the hostess when you board the bus and that's it.

what could be easier:thumbsup:

Many thanks.

19 hours ago, anto said:

Just go to the green bus office  .Its at the main bus station ,not too far from Central festival ,but before the Super highway .

It costs me 100 baht to go to Arcade. I want something within walking distance of my hotel, which is why I specified the Loi Kroh area.

There is no point in booking on line if I then have to queue up to get the ticket at the bus station, which is why I want an agency that issues tickets.

Thanks for replies.

20 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

It costs me 100 baht to go to Arcade. I want something within walking distance of my hotel, which is why I specified the Loi Kroh area.

There is no point in booking on line if I then have to queue up to get the ticket at the bus station, which is why I want an agency that issues tickets.

Thanks for replies.

Walking costs nothing ,or rent a bicycle for the day for B50 .

Edited by anto

I can't believe all these people are telling you to go to Arcade bus station just to buy a ticket.:giggle: Quite ridiculous

I don't use green bus myself that often but I see looking at their website that it seems they have a similar system to NCA whereby you can make a telephone booking and then go to 711 to make the payment

http://www.greenbusthailand.com/website/en/services/bus/trading-channel

13 minutes ago, Asiantravel said:

I can't believe all these people are telling you to go to Arcade bus station just to buy a ticket.:giggle: Quite ridiculous

I don't use green bus myself that often but I see looking at their website that it seems they have a similar system to NCA whereby you can make a telephone booking and then go to 711 to make the payment

I think you still have to go to their office at Arcade and pick up the ticket itself .I have done it before and not waited more than 15 minutes to pick up .

7 minutes ago, anto said:

I think you still have to go to their office at Arcade and pick up the ticket itself .I have done it before and not waited more than 15 minutes to pick up .

why would you need more than this?

1. Counter service (7 – 11) Reciept

2. Screen Capture or Print Out Ticket with Greenbus Logo on the screen

3. Comfirmed SMS via Mobile Phone with Travel Details

8 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Thanks for replies.

No need for paper tk

just show them a screenshot

On 7/29/2017 at 8:26 PM, orchis said:

Green Bus has a great App

I agree, great app and pick up ticket at 7-11.  Easy as can be... even better if they have the CC payment issue sorted out.

21 hours ago, Asiantravel said:

Thanks

16 minutes ago, orchis said:

I manage to pay with credit card using the app.

I realise that some are trying to be helpful, but please stop assuming everyone has a smartphone, credit card or the ability to show screenshots.

Thanks for the contribution, which may help other people looking at this thread.