Video: Death-wish motorcycle kids out for a "lovely" ride

webfact

Regular occurrence here in Mahasarakham Province.  School Heads allow these underage 'drivers' to use the school grounds to park the bikes. The police on duty outside the school gates stop the traffic to allow these underage kids , three to a bike ,no helmets and the driver with one hand on the handlebars and an iPhone in the other , to join the traffic flow.  Boy  riders , two up, celebrate the end of lessons with a few wheelies. ...... and the police do nothing..... the parents couldn't give a damn. TIT

It's called attempting to win the Darwin Award for the day.  If they weren't putting other people's lives in danger, I'd say 'go for it.'  Lord only knows we need these morons out of the gene pool.  

• 1 month later...

A common occurrence here in Lue Amnat District also.  Our business is about 130 metres from the local school and each day when school is out every imaginable traffic infraction by the under aged drivers is observed.  The school is from Prathom 1-6 so any student operating a motorcycle is obviously under age.   They drive by two abreast holding hands, sometimes pulling a bicycle , doing wheelies, speeding past and dodging through classmates,  99% have no helmets - I have seen as many as 6 on a motorcycle, 3 is common.  Obviously they are unlicensed and uninsured.  I have never seen a police presence.  I have considered installing speed bumps in front of our business and perhaps saving a life.  The parents are obviously aware of these illegal riders since they supplied the motorcycles.   Where are the police???