To Those Who Know Luk Kreung...

Q_Q_Dude

It is indeed a most interesting and serious issue. I know for me that in my area some villages are ok and some are unfriendly (to each other never mind a flang) and thats within a 3 km radius, i can almost tell now a nice village looks alive with lots of people sitting around. A bad village there seems to be no one around, no smiles. my wife says it depends how many men have got overseas jobs or work in bkk. Money certainly makes a difference.

So as a flang you can be unlucky and get involved with a girl from the wrong village.

IMHO if your lady is an ex bg, you had better stay in pattaya for your childs schooling. Ive seen what happens to bgs when they come up country throwing their money around and dragging some witless flang around like a buffalow with a ring in its nose - I decamp quickly when such an event occurs. They dont stay long

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Contrast that to leuk kreungs in Vietnam and Korea, Thailand is a world apart (positive wise).

This is very interesting.

I have a Thai wife and 8 month old son. They have benn living with me here in Sydney Australia for 3 months now. When we were in Thailand the Thai people absolutely adored my son, allmost to the point of being a bit anoying but here in Sydney we live in a heavily Vietnamese populated area (Cabramatta) and we get nothing but frowns and bad looks from the Vietnamese. I was very suprised about this, before my wife and son came here the Vietnamese people in my area was nothing but friendly but now it really is at a point where we are thinking of moving the vibe is so bad out on the street. Its mainly the mid age/older Vietnamese people that are the worst, it really is quite disturbing. There have been times when I have allmost confronted people about their displeased staring. My wife looks very Chinese/Vietnamese so they are asuming she is Vietnamese.

Has anyone else experienced this? We really are quite shocked, the Mrs is even reluctant to go to the shops with our son sometimes.

Reverse rasism I think....

What the hel_l is reverse racism? What you are unfortunately experiencing is plain old garden variety racism. Sad to hear it.

I have two luk-krung daughters here, and they have not had any of the problems or issues that some of the nattering nabobs of negatism go on about.