Hypoallergenic bedding (Sheets, pillows, pillow cases, etc...)

Tictat

You can use a full size flat sheet as a bottom sheet on a queen, just knot the corners.  Much easier to wash.  Blends suck, and mixing with bad laundry detergent makes it worse.  I bring all my cotton products from the States...sheets are way high up on the list of stuff to bring from abroad.  You can order from Amazon...$$$$.

Every two years I make a trip to the big Central Chidlom dept store in Bangkok specifically to buy sheets and towels.  Spend a small fortune for quality stuff.  I've seriously thought that a trip back to the U.S. with empty suitcases to visit Bed, Bath & Beyond might be more cost effective.  This is the flagship store of the Central dept store chain and they have a bedding dept that's bigger than the entire Central store at KSK mall.  Even have a good selection of high quality flat sheets -- almost impossible to find in most places that selling bedding here.

Yes, I know you can buy quality bedding on-line, but this is something I just have to see and touch before buying.

I'm no expert... but I find the bedding from IKEA Bangkok to be of great quality. Lot's to choose from including hypoallergenic duvets and pillows. Same prices as back home.

Edited by kilt