Premier Prediction Comp

mrbojangles

In a truncated week, plaudits go to Jellydog with 25 points from the five games. Mr BJ, Jockstar and BIGTOE3 joint second with 18. That was enought for Mr BJ to extend his lead in the Overall comp, two last minute goals (costing me 23 points!) totally wrecked my chance of putting him under pressure!????

1 hour ago, wilai said:

In a truncated week, plaudits go to Jellydog with 25 points from the five games. Mr BJ, Jockstar and BIGTOE3 joint second with 18. That was enought for Mr BJ to extend his lead in the Overall comp, two last minute goals (costing me 23 points!) totally wrecked my chance of putting him under pressure!????

I was loving those 2 last minute goals !????

• Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...

So - we have a weekend when Man U did not deserve to beat Watford, Chelsea did not deserve to beat Cardiff and Liverpool did not deserve to beat Spurs?

My call - I don't expect anyone to agree with it????

Regrettably I suspect Newcastle will not deserve to have beaten Arsenal tomorrow night.

• Haha 2

21 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

cheeky 2-1 to Wolves there thank you very much ????

Bangrak Bob sounding confident!....and no wonder as he topped the table this week with 58 points. Well done mate! In other news, a disastrous week for Mr BJ means that he has been overtaken in the Overall by his old rival, Jockstar.

There is a Friday Night game this week so get your predictions in by tomorrow.

Edited by wilai

58 minutes ago, wilai said:

Bangrak Bob sounding confident!....and no wonder as he topped the table this week with 58 points. Well done mate! In other news, a disastrous week for Mr BJ means that he has been overtaken in the Overall by his old rival, Jockstar.

There is a Friday Night game this week so get your predictions in by tomorrow.

hahaha YES, let's hope this theme transcends to our respective teams this coming week mrjangles!

Liquid football!

14 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

hahaha YES, let's hope this theme transcends to our respective teams this coming week mrjangles!

Liquid football!

I will gladly sacrifice my winning the TV Prediction Comp for City to win the quadruple ????

8 hours ago, wilai said:

Don't forget that this week has a Friday Night game so get the Preds in nice and early. And for anyone not using the download, there is an extra game on Tuesday 16th...Brighton v Cardiff.

Scum are all playing Sunday and Monday....don't forget bwahahahaha!

38 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Oooooh wilai is now a prefect with a funny badge.

It's been almost a week already. You're not so quick off the block nowadays Ronnie. Time for you give up the lazy boozy life and return to work me thinks ????

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

It's been almost a week already. You're not so quick off the block nowadays Ronnie. Time for you give up the lazy boozy life and return to work me thinks ????

I think I'm allergic. :biggrin: